Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
SatelliteGuys.US Podcast Special Edition!

Today we are joined by the "Goat Boy" of NBC's Saturday Night Live and host on Sirius Satellite Radio's Breuer Unleashed the one and only Jim Breuer!

Join Scott Greczkowski for a very special edition of the SatelliteGuys Podcast! GoalieBob is off as he is getting ready for the birth of his new daughter!

This episode is jam packed full of news and info including information on a lawsuit against Sirius by its shareholders, a HD rumor from Dish Network plus much much more!

Then Jim Breuer joins Scott for an exclusive interview and lets SatelliteGuys members know about his hit daily live comedy show on Sirius Satellite Radio called "Breuer Unleashed" which airs on Raw Dog Comedy Channel 104 Weekdays!

Plus Jim fills our listeners in on the origins of Saturday Night Lives "Goat Boy" character plus much more!

Jim will be performing LIVE at Ceasers Palace in Las Vegas on November 20th at 11:30 PM. For more information or tickets please visit The Comedy Festival and for more information on Jim Breuer please visit unleashed!

Don't forget to VOTE this week and also don't forget to vote for the SatelliteGuys Podcast at Podcast Alley by Clicking Here!

Finally this week for those folks with an iPod or iPhone we have a special ENHANCED version of the SatelliteGuys Podcast, this special edition can be downloaded by CLICKING HERE!

Attachments

• Special Podcast.mp3
    7.2 MB · Views: 896
BTW I should note this is the first Podcast that I have produced, normally GoalieBob does all the work. My job is just to talk. But this time I did it all, produced, and edited it all together.

Please let me how I did for my first try. :)

Yes guys, Im taking a break for a few weeks while My wife and I await the arrival of our daughter. In the mean time I will be still around but in a reduced roll. Rest assured, I will be back in a few weeks all charged up and geared up for CES! In the mean time Family Calls.

Bob's absence has NOTHING to do with the Election Pit blow up, I trust.;)

Nice work on your first independent go at it. However, I do think just flows better with 2 people talking. Any thoughts on having a guest host when Bob is gone (not that I'm volunteering)? But this was quite good, and certainly better than nothing.

Goaliebob returns on this weeks edition. In fact we just got done recording it.

The next edition has LOT of information and insight on whats going on in the industry, plus a few heartfelt rants as well. :D :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)