Yamaha A-S301/501/701/801 Integrated Amplifier Preview

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama

Long Live Two-Channel Audio
If there was any doubt about the future of two-channel audio, these new units from Yamaha prove that two-channel audio is alive and well. These are really exciting products for the two-channel crowd and Yamaha is poised to give you your stereo fix. If you’re a hard-core audiophile or someone who just loves great sound for music or home theater but won’t go past two-channel audio, we think you should give these new integrated amps from Yamaha serious look.

http://www.audioholics.com/amplifier-reviews/yamaha-a-s301-501-701-801-integrated-amplifier-preview

I had one of the first generation of Yamaha receivers back in the 1970s. What I don't like about this current generation is using the flat paddle "knobs" for analog functions instead of the traditional round knob. I liked it better when Yamaha used that flat design for switching between inputs and other discreet functions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)