Yamaha Adds 3 More Receivers to AVENTAGE Line

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Just last month, Yamaha announced a pair of new AVENTAGE receivers. Now, they’re itching to add to the line once again. The company just introduced the 9.2-channel RX-A3030 and RX-A2030, as well as the 7.2-channel RX-A1030.

First up is the RX-A3030, which allows the user to expand up to 11.2 channels via the included CINEMA DSP HD3 engine. Other features on this top-of-the-line model include options for a second zone, an ESS Ultra DAC, and YPAO auto room calibration. Boasting up to 165 watts per channel (into 8 ohms), this model also packs in Ultra HD (4K) pass-through and upscaling, wireless streaming via Apple AirPlay, MHL support, eight HDMI inputs and two outputs with 3D and Audio Return Channel.

Link

Yamaha-RXA3030-large.jpg

From what I have read, they have good amp sections and make nice AVR's, it'd just be hard to pull me away from the better Audyssey implementations (XT and XT32). YPAO is one Yammie weakness.

From what I have read, they have good amp sections and make nice AVR's, it'd just be hard to pull me away from the better Audyssey implementations (XT and XT32). YPAO is one Yammie weakness.
Yeap. I'd be all over one if they used Audyssey. Best amps in a mass market receiver.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)