Yankees deal for Curt Schilling?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
If this happens and Arizona gets either Alfonso Soriano or Nick Johnson, it will be another blunder by the Yankees organization. It will be the declining of the Yankees and they will go back to the 1980's philosophy. Face it. Curt Schilling is not that good. A guy that is 38 years old in declining mode, with injuries, and only had 2001 with Arizona to show significant numbers. C'ommon. You have to be an idiot to trade either Soriano or Johnson. Two guys who have yet to reach the prime of their careers and have shown more than promising numbers.

I am a Yankee fan also born and raised in NYC, but you know George I want it now I cant wait for the young talent to fully develop, we have seen this over and over and over!!!
Stay tuned!! :rolleyes:

You can either hate George or Love George. Hate him and want him out of the organization because of his idiotic decisions. Love him because his interested in winning and will show the $$$$ when it comes to winning. But his winning clouds his mind and it showed in the 1980's and it has shown since 2001. :typing:

In my opinion, trading Johnson or Soriano for Schilling would be a huge mistake. Schilling is coming off of injuries and is 37 years old. How many more good years does he have left?? Both Johnson and Soriano are young and have plenty of potential. He would be trading away your future for a two year rental. Better off with a FA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts