Yea, I'm a goober!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mkatts

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2004
So I got Voomin on May5th. I was opted for the base +HBO. I was going to add the marquee pack later when my TV budget increased. Because I thought I saw that it was extra. Though reading other posts, I think it was one of Verbano's, he mentioned the DiscoveryHD was included in the base pack along with BravoDH and ESPNHD. But I didn't have them. Said to call Voom to upgrade. So I went to Voom's website and sure enough, I was supposed to have them! I called Voom, and the CSR that took my order forgot to enable that package.
I can't believe I missed that. I have been a little bummed because they were charging extra for those when I would consider them a base channel. So now I have the Marqee pack! Woo Hoo!!!

yea, it's all good. Gettin mad would have just raised my blood pressure and that wouldn't have done me any good. I try to always take things in stride.

ehh, it's really not that big of a deal. They are shelling out plenty of money trying to get my OTA's right. I am not worried about it.

OK...I have the Marquee. When I signed up they said nothing about charging more for it. How much more is it ontop of the $39.90 base package?

RC51Jim said:
OK...I have the Marquee. When I signed up they said nothing about charging more for it. How much more is it ontop of the $39.90 base package?
No more charges. If you get Marque by 5/31, the $39.90 is locked at least until the end of the year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts