Yea, I'm a goober!

mkatts

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2004
So I got Voomin on May5th. I was opted for the base +HBO. I was going to add the marquee pack later when my TV budget increased. Because I thought I saw that it was extra. Though reading other posts, I think it was one of Verbano's, he mentioned the DiscoveryHD was included in the base pack along with BravoDH and ESPNHD. But I didn't have them. Said to call Voom to upgrade. So I went to Voom's website and sure enough, I was supposed to have them! I called Voom, and the CSR that took my order forgot to enable that package.
I can't believe I missed that. I have been a little bummed because they were charging extra for those when I would consider them a base channel. So now I have the Marqee pack! Woo Hoo!!!

yea, it's all good. Gettin mad would have just raised my blood pressure and that wouldn't have done me any good. I try to always take things in stride.

ehh, it's really not that big of a deal. They are shelling out plenty of money trying to get my OTA's right. I am not worried about it.

OK...I have the Marquee. When I signed up they said nothing about charging more for it. How much more is it ontop of the $39.90 base package?

RC51Jim said:
OK...I have the Marquee. When I signed up they said nothing about charging more for it. How much more is it ontop of the $39.90 base package?
No more charges. If you get Marque by 5/31, the $39.90 is locked at least until the end of the year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)