YES! Midget wrestling on TV tonight

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I think I saw these guys on another special some time back. Looks like Jackass with more midgets. Think I'll add this to my DVR..

I remember a few years ago when "Dwarf Tossing" was popular. There was a story about a bar that had to stop it because of some pressure group. One of the performers was interviewed on TV. I still remember his comments.

"I was making about 80 grand a year, working two nights a week. Now I'll go back to my old job as a dishwasher, making about 15 grand a year, working six nights a week. Please explain to me again how I was being exploited."

well its not wrestling per say. There is wrestling but its more of a series about it

all I can say is OMG it was hilarious!

It is... just watched the rookie running on the side walk..."I'm a Midget" :D
with his jock looking like a thong?
Yeah thats pretty good...I love how they use the word midget instead of little people...they dont care!

btw: the auction is pretty funny too ;)

When puppet climbed the stripper pole naked

"He's gonna have carpet burn on his weenie" :D

Yeah the staple the dollar to the nutsack was pretty funny. But seen it before at wrestling shows.

I remember a few years ago when "Dwarf Tossing" was popular. There was a story about a bar that had to stop it because of some pressure group. One of the performers was interviewed on TV. I still remember his comments.

"I was making about 80 grand a year, working two nights a week. Now I'll go back to my old job as a dishwasher, making about 15 grand a year, working six nights a week. Please explain to me again how I was being exploited."

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I have video of that when Mr. T was part of the event called The World Best Bouncers . Mr. T won the event of Midget Tossing. The group that got it stopped was the" Little People of America".

OMG tonights show was hilarious!

more hazing of the rookie Turtle :)

In the end when they wrestled the strippers in the pool of oil was funny ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts