YES! Midget wrestling on TV tonight

I think I saw these guys on another special some time back. Looks like Jackass with more midgets. Think I'll add this to my DVR..

I remember a few years ago when "Dwarf Tossing" was popular. There was a story about a bar that had to stop it because of some pressure group. One of the performers was interviewed on TV. I still remember his comments.

"I was making about 80 grand a year, working two nights a week. Now I'll go back to my old job as a dishwasher, making about 15 grand a year, working six nights a week. Please explain to me again how I was being exploited."

well its not wrestling per say. There is wrestling but its more of a series about it

all I can say is OMG it was hilarious!

It is... just watched the rookie running on the side walk..."I'm a Midget" :D
with his jock looking like a thong?
Yeah thats pretty good...I love how they use the word midget instead of little people...they dont care!

btw: the auction is pretty funny too ;)

When puppet climbed the stripper pole naked

"He's gonna have carpet burn on his weenie" :D

Yeah the staple the dollar to the nutsack was pretty funny. But seen it before at wrestling shows.

I remember a few years ago when "Dwarf Tossing" was popular. There was a story about a bar that had to stop it because of some pressure group. One of the performers was interviewed on TV. I still remember his comments.

"I was making about 80 grand a year, working two nights a week. Now I'll go back to my old job as a dishwasher, making about 15 grand a year, working six nights a week. Please explain to me again how I was being exploited."

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I have video of that when Mr. T was part of the event called The World Best Bouncers . Mr. T won the event of Midget Tossing. The group that got it stopped was the" Little People of America".

OMG tonights show was hilarious!

more hazing of the rookie Turtle :)

In the end when they wrestled the strippers in the pool of oil was funny ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)