YES Network Feed now appearing on Dish MLB EI

Yankees Home feed is YES network.
Does Dish have YES?

Not as an RSN.

Out of market Yankees games were on EI last year.

But not on YES.

Even the In market crowd could watch them, as long as they weren't simulcast on YES Network.

Incorrect. All Yankees games on EI are blacked out in the Yankees market. That's a fundamental basic of EI.

Not as an RSN.

But not on YES.

Incorrect. All Yankees games on EI are blacked out in the Yankees market. That's a fundamental basic of EI.
Not true but I forgot you know all about the NY area.
Enjoy your "Feed" when it's actually a Yankees Home game let me know what channel it's on.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

What channel is YES Network on DISH as an RSN?
Zero, because dish Doesn't carry the RSN
But if the game isn't simulcast on YES Network, the black out doesn't apply, and you can watch the game on EI.
This even applies to Directv this is nothing new.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

I dont know what troch77 doesn't get? Yes feeds not available in sd, hd, or any other method on Dish Network EI package until this past week. I don't care what link he posts or anything else. I subscribe and I know. Sick of arguing this with a non subscriber relying on links and press releases.

Reactions: Juan and rdale
Yankees home game on Wednesday. I will enjoy!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    447.8 KB · Views: 99
Reactions: rdale
Wow, for the 3rd time.
It's on MLB NETWORK

And for the last time Yankees have been available out of market since Dish started up again with EI last year.
Congratulations on your New HD feed.

I find it kind of strange that Dish would provide Yankees baseball for everyone but the Yankees Territory.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

image.jpeg

What's your excuse for Thursday then, it's not on MLB network then, Mr. Argumentative.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    421.9 KB · Views: 84