YES Network Feed now appearing on Dish MLB EI

OMG. I realize I'm new here and won't throw around the troll word out of deference to the more senior member.
You should probably look up the definition first.
Now if what's yous claim is entirely true, the post back when the Yankees are playing at home.
Simple as that.
But you both are basing an away game on a new standard.

Which is basically nothing new.
Now if what yous claim is different, Then you should be able to watch every game.
Simple as that.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Now if what's yous claim is entirely true, the post back when the Yankees are playing at home.
Simple as that.

Now if what yous claim is different, Then you should be able to watch every game.
Simple as that.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
I'm not deciphering this guys garbled-gook any longer.

Simple as that.

Simple as that.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

YES had NEVER been on standardExtra Innings EVER on DISH before. That by itself shredded your claim.

But only during the 2015 free view. Not during the 2015 or 2016 regular season.

Until this week. Which was the point of the thread :)

It was not the point till you made it the point. The OP said "For as long as I have had EI on Dish the YES feed (along with Mets, Dodgers, and Phillies) were not available" That simply is not true, certainly not a big deal that it isn't true and I pointed out (CORRECTLY) that I saw the feed during preview, and that it isn't new that DISH has a YES feed. You honestly don't see that?

Sorry Tampa8 - you missed the point ;) As long as DISH has had EI, YES Network has not been a part of the regular feed. If they had it for a few days in the preview, that's all good and stuff. But 5 games out of 162 is a low ratio :) The point of the thread is that YES Network is now regularly available. That's a VERY VERY big deal. If you want to debate that this means we get 150 games and that's not a full 162, I guess you're getting far more into the weeds than expected. What set this thread off is Troll77 saying YES has always been there. Clearly not true.

Reactions: HopperTim3
Sorry Tampa8 - you missed the point ;) As long as DISH has had EI, YES Network has not been a part of the regular feed. If they had it for a few days in the preview, that's all good and stuff. But 5 games out of 162 is a low ratio :) The point of the thread is that YES Network is now regularly available. That's a VERY VERY big deal. If you want to debate that this means we get 150 games and that's not a full 162, I guess you're getting far more into the weeds than expected. What set this thread off is Troll77 saying YES has always been there. Clearly not true.
Yes it has, for out of market fans.
It was available in 2015
I know because I watched many of them, while Moved to the Philadelphia DMA.
Which as already mentioned was Out of market.

By the way personal attacks are a form of trolling.
Someone not in agreement isn't.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Yes it has, for out of market fans.
It was available in 2015

No. I'm an out of market fan. It has NOT been available. I know The truth among MANY others who posted. And I even posted the schedule which shows they were not available.

By the way personal attacks are a form of trolling.
Someone not in agreement isn't.

No. Purposely posting lies in order to "prove yourself" is trolling. If I were attacking you I'd say that I don't like you. If you honestly believe that YES Network has been in Extra Innings all along, but the rest of us posting here couldn't figure it out until yesterday, then you are stupid. That's not an attack, that's just the honest truth.

Reactions: HopperTim3
Not sure who is right or wrong on this issue, as I could not care less, but the kiddies involved here need to go home, eat their dinner, and go to bed. Maybe they will wake up less grumpy tomorrow.

Congratulations on your new channel.
Again let me know if you can watch it when the Yankees are playing at Home. And not in Oakland.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Tada!

3d00d83803601ebfd93a38209cb9f133.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts