YESHD is showing 727 In Chicago, but 622 YESSD is coming in fine!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just checked here in Michigan and I have it in HD on 622. Does Chicago have a blackout in place against 60 year old 3rd baseman?

Others at BSTalk are reporting the same, the D*'s CSR's are clueless and tryed spouting something about zipcodes to me. If my zip was blacked out why would it be on one but not the other.

I love CSR's. This lady just told me that with the sports pack you dont get all of the out of region sports networks. She just told me that I only get CCSN chicago and Foxsports midwest. Ok! Sure!

I used the slingbox to type in 622, assumed it went to HD feed, but may not have.

When I tried to view the recording tonight it is just a black screen. I don't get to catch the oldest DH in baseball.

It well established talking to any 1st level CSR about blackouts simply leads them to a generic script. BOs are so freaking stupid and confusing even those that thought it up can't explain it.

Had the same issue yesterday, game was in SD but not available in HD. I called customer service and the rep said she couldn't get the game on SD or HD in her area (she was in South Dakota) and just told me that sometimes the HD feed is not available in all markets. That makes little sense to me.

Common issue here in Ohio

:confused:The YES programming is quite sporadic in both SD and HD and I can't make heads or tails of it. "Yankeeography" is always blacked out, Yankee pre-season games are sometimes blacked out. Other programming? You never know.

ALL Yankee games should be blacked out!!!!

Let me revise that... ALL DESIGNATED HITTER ( illegitimate 4 hr. baseball without strategy and 40yr old washout players who can't field a position ) games should be blacked out. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts