Yet another Greenville Spartanburg HD LIL Post

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Greenville HD locals

I am in greer and i get everthing OTA with solid signals. I got tired of waiting on Dish and climbed on the roof with an antenna.

However, It would be nice to get LIL HD from Dish as well.

if nothing else, it would make DVR of network TV easier. when the NCAA tourney was on CBS it was difficult not being able to record my other shows in HD becasue my tuner was already occupied on my 622.

The City of Greenville is nice.I even thought about moving there in the past. However I am always curious though how Greenville gets more attention than the Capital and or Charleston. On the Weather Channel when they scroll down the current weather in major cities in our nation Greenville is always there but not Columbia or Charleston. Seems as though Columbia is left behind and maybe deservedly so. I am like Snake, I get my local HD OTA and it's free. I put my antenna in the attic. Works fine. Good to hear from my neighbors in the Palmetto State.:)

This area is #35 DMA in the USA which puts it ahead of the other markets in the state.

Well, I'm screwed unless I go to Directv. No antenna I can get my hands on will work getting HD over the air, and you can forget Dish Network being honest with when or even if they'll get HD for Greenville.

Well I just moved "across the street" literally 300 feet from where I was previously. Totally different OTA story. I was able to pick up WLOS and FOX at the same time. Not any more, I only see WLOS, cant even get FOX. Now I am down to one station, I guess multi-path is coming into play, because I have to aim my antenna a totally different direction than mt. pisgah unlike before.

Has Greenville and Spartanburg joined forces yet? :) It seems like every time I come out there to visit, there is less and less undeveloped country between Gville and Sburg. Maybe one day they will unite...

Poor old columbia doesn't get its due by the weather channel... Come on, you know it's just gonna be hot and humid with absolutely no breeze. :) What do you need the weather channel for? :) Just kidding... I grew up in G-ville (Taylors actually), got my masters at the USC in Columbia. Never spent much time in Charleston. Spent a few weekends in Beaufort, though.

Go Paladins!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)