Yet another wrestler has died way too young

Probably another steroid victum. Makes you wonder how long before Bonds kicks the bucket.

look at it this way, if barry does leave this world early, we will know for sure he did steroids. although, most of us already know the answer.

What if he gets hit by a bus or dies in a plane crash tomorrow? Dying early has NOTHING to due with steroids in the general sense. My dad died at 49 and he didn't take roids. I just want him to get actually caught by their tests, until then he is as clean as everyone else not under suspicion.

What if he gets hit by a bus or dies in a plane crash tomorrow? Dying early has NOTHING to due with steroids in the general sense. My dad died at 49 and he didn't take roids. I just want him to get actually caught by their tests, until then he is as clean as everyone else not under suspicion.

Though there has been no reason of death, everyone is ASSUMING already.:rolleyes:

I agree with you 1000% percent!!:up

Tell that to Lyle Alzado's family they believe that it caused his brain cancer and steroid use has been linked to other cancers (particualrly liver cancer). Steroids can be misused and such misuse can cause problems.

Having said that as far as I know they are not linked to this death yet---although it would not surprise me.

Last edited:

Though there has been no reason of death, everyone is ASSUMING already.:rolleyes:

I agree with you 1000% percent!!:up
The long-term effects of steroid use continue way past the period of use. Steroids cause permanent damage that does not go away when one stops taking them.

The long-term effects of steroid use continue way past the period of use. Steroids cause permanent damage that does not go away when one stops taking them.

NO ONE is denying that fact that steroids causes long term healthy issues. But frome what I have read...there is has been cause of death stated. He could have ODed? He might have gotten drugged by someone else....

I think that what caused the reaction was the phrase Dying early has NOTHING to due with steroids in the general sense.".

Some os us take issue with that. I for one do not take issue with teh separate statement that we do not know all the facts here. But the passage you responded to was taking issue with the phrase I quoted. Please don't accuse our opposition to that statement with our saying that steroids cause this particualr death.

NO ONE is denying that fact that steroids causes long term healthy issues. But frome what I have read...there is has been cause of death stated. He could have ODed? He might have gotten drugged by someone else....

I am pretty sure he was on steroids. I remember when Brian Adams in the WWF in like 1990 and he was tall and kind of fat. Big, but fat. Then he is gone for 2 years and comes back and he is totally ripped. All the fat is gone and he is unusually muscular. It was just so strange how someone went from somewhat fat, to hulking huge. Then a few years later he went to WCW in 1997 and he is much leaner. He isnt hulking muscular anymore, but not fat either. I always thought he must have been on drugs and roids to have such serious physique changes.

I am pretty sure he was on steroids. I remember when Brian Adams in the WWF in like 1990 and he was tall and kind of fat. Big, but fat. Then he is gone for 2 years and comes back and he is totally ripped. All the fat is gone and he is unusually muscular. It was just so strange how someone went from somewhat fat, to hulking huge. Then a few years later he went to WCW in 1997 and he is much leaner. He isnt hulking muscular anymore, but not fat either. I always thought he must have been on drugs and roids to have such serious physique changes.

I don't know House....2 years is MORE than enough to got from fat to muscular. I have seen it many times with some of the kids at the private school I coach at. I have seen 2 in particular young men that were fat, pimply kids as sophomores and in the senior year...BAM! Muscular linemen going to division I schools on full rides.....and believe me, we have VERY strict policies when it comes to performance enhancing drugs.

But I would not doubt he was on 'roids. There is no reason someone so young should die....especially with no history, genetically or not of a bad health issues.

Not to piss anybody off, but I never really was a huge fan of Crush. I always thought he was overrated. Of course, I didn't want him to die... I can remember the moment at Wrestlemania IX, though, when the two Doinks attacked him. As the website said, that was one of the more memorable Wrestlemania moments.

If I'm not mistaken, he had a history of issues -- although I'm not sure that any of those were drugs (at least not known of). Of course, the human eye can visually see things. Anyways, wasn't it him that had his house raided several years ago to find all of the illegal firearms and stuff?

Brian Adams (wrestler) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I went ahead and checked the article -- It was him! They actually raided his home for steroids as well.

Cade

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)