Yogi Berra has passed away

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
A true American icon has passed.......Yankee Hall of Famer Yogi Berra passed away at the age of 90. RIP

"If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else."
- Yogi Berra

Not sure if there is a player who represents the Yankee history better than Yogi.

Yogi Berra quotes:

It was impossible to get a conversation started because everyone was talking.

Little league baseball is a very good things because it keeps parents off the streets.

You can observe a lot just by watching.

You wouldn't have won if we would have beaten you.

It ain't over till it's over.

Even Napoleon had his Watergate.

We made way to many wrong mistakes.

In theory there is no difference between practice and theory. In practice there is.

Congratulations, I knew the record would stand until it is broken.

he hits from both sides of the plate. He is amphibious.

Nobody goes there anymore, it is to crowded.

I am a lifelong Red Sox fan but I too am saddened by the passing of a true baseball legend. He even inspired a cartoon bear.

You wlll be missed Lawrence Peter Berra.

Reactions: BillD1984
It doesn't seem like that long ago that I watched Yankee games on a 12" RCA B&W TV. The main shot was from a camera up in the press box behind home plate so all you could see was the pitcher and the backs of the batter and umpire and #8 squatting behind the plate. RIP.

RIP Yogi. I was shocked when I heard he passed but he lived a hell of a life. You got to be doing something to live to be 90 years old. Not only that, more importantly, he was a War Hero. He was there for D-Day.

One of the real good guys of baseball. That old guard is slipping away. Dimaggio, Mantle, Rizzuto and now Yogi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)