You tube

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ronfelder

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 3, 2006
south jersey
I've recently gotten a hopper 3 and two Joey's version 2.0. Why is it I only see you tube on the hopper and not the Joey's? Netflix and all the other apps appear on both devices. It seems to me when it was first installed that you tube was available on the Joey's.

Sent from my LG-H811 using the SatelliteGuys app!

I too have a Hopper3, a Joey2.0, and a wireless Joey. YouTube has only ever been available on my Hopper. Netflix is available on all of the devices. I think I remember Scott saying awhile ago that Dish was only planning to put the YouTube app on the Hopper.

Last edited:
I can confirm youtube is only on the Hopper at this time. I do not know if it will ever be on the Joeys
I can confirm youtube is only on the Hopper at this time. I do not know if it will ever be on the Joeys
I have it on my Hopper 3, but quite a few times that I either use the apps or turn it to 371, then my Hopper will go bonkers. The last time I did try to view it, then I thought that I was going to lose all of my recordings. It was a mess, and I never tried it again. I have a ROKU, so all is not lost. I have youtube on that.

Also matt when you try to enter youtube on channel 371 into your favorites it will not stay in the favorites guide. I have to keep adding it everyday back into my favorites i remember a earlier software update fixed it and with the last update back in dec it undid it just to let you know.also the picture quality needs to be fixed it looks alot better on my computer and my 4ktv than it does on my hopper 3 dvr.

Also matt when you try to enter youtube on channel 371 into your favorites it will not stay in the favorites guide. I have to keep adding it everyday back into my favorites i remember a earlier software update fixed it and with the last update back in dec it undid it just to let you know.also the picture quality needs to be fixed it looks alot better on my computer and my 4ktv than it does on my hopper 3 dvr.
Instead of adding it every day into your favorites, why not simply press 371 when you want to go there. There is nothing magical about a Favorites list. It is, after all, an app not a channel...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)