Your All Time Favorite Game/Games?

Scherrman

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 14, 2008
Eastern Iowa
I'm curious what your all time favorite games are for any system over the years. I'm sure many of you are like me and it's hard to just have one favorite. The ones that top my list are Chrono Trigger on the SNES, Legend of Zelda on SNES, Metroid on NES and Super Metroid on SNES. The NCAA Football games are probably my most played games though. As you can see the SNES was really one of my favorite consoles.

Super Tecmo Bowl on NES, still fire up every so often. I lost a few college roommates due to that game :)

Baseball Stars - NES
Super Mario 3 - NES
Battlefront - Xbox
Goldeneye - N64
Call of Duty 2 - Xbox 360
Rainbow Six Vegas - Xbox 360

I love the call of duty games. My favorite is world at war, but I'm starting to play black ops more and getting the hang of it. It just seems a lot harder for me to play then world at war. I also like the mortal combact games. All of them are pretty cool.

NES:

Super Mario Bros. series
Legend of Zelda series
Duck Tales
Castlevania 1 and 2

Those are just to name a few.

SNES:

Super Mario World
Link to the Past
Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy III (VI for the rest of the world)
Super Mario Kart

NES:

Super Mario Bros. series
Legend of Zelda series
Duck Tales
Castlevania 1 and 2

Those are just to name a few.

SNES:

Super Mario World
Link to the Past
Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy III (VI for the rest of the world)
Super Mario Kart
Nowadays more people know it as 6 than they do 3. All the re-releases now reference the game #s properly. I remember early on when VII was announced everyone was like "WTF happened to 4-6?" and only then was it revealed that half of the FF games released hadn't made it to the USA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)