Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Hey guys and gals...

SatelliteGuys will be making a few changes over the next few weeks, including adding new features and new staff. For Pub Members we will soon be offering them the chance to host their own radio shows as we are finalizing for the return of SatelliteGuys Radio. We have something else planned for Pub Members as well, which I will be announcing soon. :)

With these changes we are always looking for ways to keep our members coming back to SatelliteGuys and for ways to bring more members in to join us. If you have been a SatelliteGuys member for any length of time you know that SatelliteGuys is SO MUCH MORE then just Satellite!

A major reason for our success over the last 9 years has been listening to you our members! We have always listened to what our members want and need, so now I am asking for your help and suggestions... what can we do to make SatelliteGuys better?

I can't guarantee we will use all the ideas, but for good ideas we will give them a shot... some might work... some might not but some may be worth trying. :)

So how would you make SatelliteGuys better?

Thanks for your feedback!

Have a referral program. Find a way to promote this site in new ways thinking outside the box.

In the Thread Tools drop down menu the Unsubscribe to this Thread is missing. After spending a lot of time checking to see if I have a setting problem someplace and then searching and searching, finally discovered how to unsubscribe to a thread in an excessive long way to do it. Sure would be much nicer if it was back to where it use to be in the Thread Tools menu. Maybe it is missing for some reason and needs to be fixed. I submitted a thread about it but no one replied. Thanks for your help and sure enjoy this Forum.

A way to embed tweets. Surely there's a vb plugin or something. They look really nice and are extremely relevant to areas like the sports section that lives off of twitter for news almost year-round.

embed6_0_0.png

Example of the wordpress version: http://en.support.wordpress.com/twitter/twitter-embeds/

In the Thread Tools drop down menu the Unsubscribe to this Thread is missing. After spending a lot of time checking to see if I have a setting problem someplace and then searching and searching, finally discovered how to unsubscribe to a thread in an excessive long way to do it. Sure would be much nicer if it was back to where it use to be in the Thread Tools menu. Maybe it is missing for some reason and needs to be fixed. I submitted a thread about it but no one replied. Thanks for your help and sure enjoy this Forum.

I am not sure why its missing from the menu, that drop down is using the default vbulletin code.

However you can always unsubscribe from threads by going to http://www.satelliteguys.us/subscription.php?folderid=0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts