"Your Invitation to 'An Evening with the Hopper'"

mitchflorida

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 12, 2004
I recently received this invitation. Has anyone else? I can't see me driving 30 miles RT to learn how to use the Hopper. Plus nothing about free food or drinks . .. :) Who's going?

Dear Mitch,

As a DISH Hopper customer, you’ve been selected to attend a private “Evening with the Hopper®” event hosted by DISH. Come learn directly from DISH product experts how to get the most out of your Hopper® or Hopper with Sling®!

Participate in hands-on demonstrations about Hopper’s amazing features like:
Skipping commercials with AutoHop™ & PrimeTime Anytime™
Maximizing your Whole-Home DVR experience and learning how to manage recording conflicts and recover deleted recordings
Watching your TV and DVR recordings from a mobile device, almost anywhere with DISH Anywhere™
Using Hopper apps like The Weather Channel, Game Finder and much more
Where:
The Westin Fort Lauderdale
400 Corporate Dr.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334

When:
Wednesday, May 29th from 7:00pm to 8:30pm

RSVP:
support.dish.com/hopper

Cost:
FREE!

Thank you for being a valued DISH customer.

I recently received this invitation. Has anyone else? I can't see me driving 30 miles RT to learn how to use the Hopper. Plus nothing about free food or drinks . .. :) Who's going?

Dear Mitch,

As a DISH Hopper customer, you’ve been selected to attend a private “Evening with the Hopper®” event hosted by DISH. Come learn directly from DISH product experts how to get the most out of your Hopper® or Hopper with Sling®!

Participate in hands-on demonstrations about Hopper’s amazing features like:
Skipping commercials with AutoHop™ & PrimeTime Anytime™
Maximizing your Whole-Home DVR experience and learning how to manage recording conflicts and recover deleted recordings
Watching your TV and DVR recordings from a mobile device, almost anywhere with DISH Anywhere™
Using Hopper apps like The Weather Channel, Game Finder and much more
Where:
The Westin Fort Lauderdale
400 Corporate Dr.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334

When:
Wednesday, May 29th from 7:00pm to 8:30pm

RSVP:
support.dish.com/hopper

Cost:
FREE!

Thank you for being a valued DISH customer.

That's the first I've heard of an event like that but it sounds pretty cool. Seems like a great way to get customers familiar with Dish and the Hopper.

If it were nearby, and I didn't already have a Hopper but was interested, I'd probably go. But not a couple gallons away.

Hey!!Maybe Dish could allow current Hopper customers be like tupperware sellers.Host a Hopper party,now that would be cool.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts