Your Recordings are not available at this time. If you have recordings, they will display in a momen

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

MitchDeerfield

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 1, 2016
Florida
Your Recordings are not available at this time.
If you have recordings, they will display in a moment when they are loaded.

Dish Anywhere error. Hopper 3

This has been going on for a couple of days, Dish. The DVR recordings don't load on D.A.

Working fine here. Recordings load right up. Windows 10 using Waterfox and IE.

Your Recordings are not available at this time.
If you have recordings, they will display in a moment when they are loaded.

Dish Anywhere error. Hopper 3

This has been going on for a couple of days, Dish. The DVR recordings don't load on D.A.
Just so you don't think it's just you, I had the same thing several times earlier this week. I'd get that message on my Windows 10 laptop, although my recordings would show up on my android phone. Home now, so of course now everything shows up fine.

My Hopper Go was delivered today, so I'll be able to use that a few weeks from now. My DSL with a less than 1 meg upload speed, and barely functional internet where I'll be staying provides a less than stellar experience.

I also frequently get that same error. Usually, I can get it to work again by one of these:

1. Closing my browser window and opening it again.
2. Right clicking on the Dish Anywhere icon in the system tray and selecting 'Quit'.
3. Restarting my computer.
4. Log out of Dish Anywhere and then Log back in.
5. Resetting my modem/router.
6. Resetting the Dish receiver.
7. Just wait a while and it starts working on its own.

Reactions: Bogy and JSheridan
Thanks for the tips. It is a bit frustrating when you want to watch a program at a particular time. But you are right, it usually clears up after 45 minutes. Resetting the Hopper a few times sometimes doesn't work.

Yes, I agree. Dish Anywhere is so nice when it is working, but it is buggy and frustrating at times.

For me, the biggest problem is that sometimes all of my recorded shows do not show up in the list of DVR recordings, making it impossible to play them back. Usually, the ones that do not show up are the ones I want to watch! Strangely enough, the list of recordings is always correct on my iPhone. Only the PC version has that problem. Usually, I can get them to show up by doing one of the things in the list that I posted above.

Still less buggy with more channels available than trying to watch DTV's version on a Windows laptop. Especially after they ditched the GenieGo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts