YOUTUBE APP COMING TO HOPPER 3

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
instead of switching inputs on your TV or squinting to watch YouTube videos on your smart phone screen, you will soon be able to view your favorite online content on the big screen without ever having to leave your HOPPER 3™!

Today, we are announcing the newest addition to Hopper apps, YouTube. HOPPER 3™ customers will see YouTube join Netflix and Vevo in the coming months

http://www.dish.com/dig/news/youtube-app-coming-to-hopper-3/

instead of switching inputs on your TV or squinting to watch YouTube videos on your smart phone screen, you will soon be able to view your favorite online content on the big screen without ever having to leave your HOPPER 3™!

Today, we are announcing the newest addition to Hopper apps, YouTube. HOPPER 3™ customers will see YouTube join Netflix and Vevo in the coming months

http://www.dish.com/dig/news/youtube-app-coming-to-hopper-3/
WAY kewl - can't wait!

Reactions: jackson85
Is it true that You Tube has Live streams of Sky News and other international live news feeds?
Could this be the answer to us getting those free channels that are not on Dish yet?
Are they in HD?

I suppose there is an agreement with Netflix to prevent it, but if I had YouTube and Amazon Prime on my HWS I would have little need for my Roku!

Reactions: D. Manley
i saw the article this morning and i thought it would be nice for you guys to check that dish dig is one of dish networks blog website it looks like that they update it once a month.

I suppose there is an agreement with Netflix to prevent it, but if I had YouTube and Amazon Prime on my HWS I would have little need for my Roku!
Of course everybody has different app they would like on the Hopper. Me I'd want Hulu and Vudu. At least those that want youtube are going to get it.

Of course everybody has different app they would like on the Hopper. Me I'd want Hulu and Vudu. At least those that want youtube are going to get it.
true there are folks who want different apps on the new hopper 3 i know alot of people who want more apps on the hopper sometime you get what you get you guys know which ones i want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)