YOUTUBE APP COMING TO HOPPER 3

Now to figure out an easy way to get them to upgrade my old hopper. Plus not losing all of my recordings and timers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now to figure out an easy way to get them to upgrade my old hopper. Plus not losing all of my recordings and timers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Call them or contact DIRT and ask for an upgrade, back up tuners to your remote and recordings to an external hard drive. Unless I'm missing something specific about your situation?

I wouldn't expect it until mid or late Summer. Also remember it will NOT do Youtube 4K as the Hopper does not support VP9.
Neither will any of my current TV's :biggrin 1080 will do just fine for me, for now at least. I just really don't want another commitment, but the HOPPER 3 is looking better and better.:eek:

Man! I didn't know that they considered the i Heart Radio app. Would MUCH rather have that instead of Pandora. Dish needs to pull it back off the shelve and add it to the H3.

Reactions: bluegras
Man! I didn't know that they considered the i Heart Radio app. Would MUCH rather have that instead of Pandora. Dish needs to pull it back off the shelve and add it to the H3.
it is also known as the dish whole home music app in it is also is tunein,pandora,iheart,dweezer and they are looking for more music companies to add to it the last time i heard that they shelved it.i also saw a photo from CES 2016 that scott took that it is on the new hopper 3 that they showed as a demo there,

I suppose there is an agreement with Netflix to prevent it, but if I had YouTube and Amazon Prime on my HWS I would have little need for my Roku!

Yeah, what doesn't get mentioned much or maybe isn't well known, if you log into Youtube with your google account, all your google play movie purchases show up in the Youtube Purchases without the need for a GooglePlay specific app. Amazon Prime would complete that nicely.

Reactions: navychop
There is a good use for the new remote with keyboard on it. That will sure make it more useful. I wonder if it will be slow though.

instead of opening a new thread when is the offical release date for the youtube app thanks just wondering uploading alot of bluegrass music home videos to my youtube channel right now.

thanks

Allen bluegras

i did not know just wondering about it i was hoping for it in the next couple of months.what is going on at dish in june is the hiring of 100 is that for software or apps.

how is the youtube app coming along any new updates i am uploading alot of videos on my youtube channel everyday.

how is the youtube app coming along any new updates i am uploading alot of videos on my youtube channel everyday.
Let's see, you started this thread back in February. It is you who should be updating us about anything new, not the other way around. :)

Besides that, if there were anything new to report, I'm sure Scott would be all over it.

Reactions: KAB
Let's see, you started this thread back in February. It is you who should be updating us about anything new, not the other way around. :)

Besides that, if there were anything new to report, I'm sure Scott would be all over it.
According to MY calendar, it is not FALL yet, Allen. See post #32.

sorry guys all i get is the same info someone told me in a couple of months scott is saying this fall and the famous saying on the forum is "SOON" dish annouced back in JAN 2016 and this is June 2016 shouldn't we have it already i saw some screenshots from CES that the app is ready to go.so why not launch it already for peet sakes.

well here is the update Youtube app is being worked on right with the tech team to be launched real soon.dish whole home music app is also being worked on right now..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts