YouTube app is gone from the hopper 3 DVR

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I've seen this happen with the Blutooth app, too, and then it came back. Might be the same thing?

I also have both You Tube Apps and channel 371 on both of my Hopper3 receivers.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I checked my H2/sling yesterday after reading this thread and mine is missing also. I have a voice command remote so I can get it that way but if I had the older remotes I would have to go to the guide ch.371 to get it because it's not in the apps at all.

Reactions: TheKrell
I still have the YouTube app on both of my Hopper3 receivers and both are able to play videos. I wonder why some owners have lost the YouTube app.

Reactions: HipKat
I still have the YouTube app on both of my Hopper3 receivers and both are able to play videos. I wonder why some owners have lost the YouTube app.

It's most likely a GUI glitch

I still have the YouTube app on my H3 as well. But it won't let me update to 536. I suffered numerous anomalies last night, though. Everything (live channels, recorded programs) were unplayable because of horrendous stuttering. Rebooted the Joey with no change. Rebooted the Hopper and that fixed it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)