YouTube App on Hopper w/ Sling sw vU243 4/10/18

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jeffmwknight

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 9, 2008
San Jose, CA
I just noticed today that the YouTube app is in the menu screen for the Hopper with Sling.

Has anyone seen this behavior when playing long video that the hopper will go to sleep and you try using the remote but it doesn't respond and then after trying to power on/off with remote or trying to get back to the menu even on the receiver will eventually cause the Hopper to reboot?

Wow.... just moving through the menus for the different video channels and or your subscriptions will cause it to reboot. Man, just playing with it for a short time, I've caused it to crash twice already. :(

My LR HWS has 243 downloaded onto it.

Well, let us call it 243a, because I can watch the MBR HWS from the LR and use trick plays and they work. At least, for he Little I checked.

So I went to the MBR HWS and tried viewing the LR HWS with trick plays. Rewind goes forward. Etc.

Sigh.

Reactions: pattykay
Well, upon more checking, the LR HWS viewing the MBR HWS has the same problems. Fast reverse (“rewind”) goes FORWARD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)