Yule channel 108 is now available

hallmark music is available that is before comedy channel like below 100 or something.

but on or near 847 there are two other holiday music channels also. :)

Reactions: pattykay
198 and 199 have the channels. They did not work for me. I get an error message that 198 is not in my subscription. 199 is still black. They might not be active yet.

Correct not channel 108 (Lifetime) it's 198 and 199 and it is activated for me at this time.

198 and 199 have the channels. They did not work for me. I get an error message that 198 and 199 aren't in my subscription. Ill have to try again later.

Maybe someone can change the channel number in the thread title.

“A Very Happy Yule Log” by Hallmark Channel is available on-demand on Dish if you do a search for it. It shows kittens and puppies by a fireplace and plays Christmas music. “A Happy & Friends Yule Log” plays on Hallmark Channel on 11/21 at 5 pm ET/ 4 pm CT and again at 8 pm ET/ 7 pm CT. These shows ARE WAY BETTER than the Dish Yule Logs!

The yule log channel that has the fire place, tree on the side, clock on the shelf, cookies and milk on the ground - last year it was different. I turned it on for about 5 minutes and nothing was happening. But last year there were some other things that happened. The clock bird comes out at midnight, there is a time the kids run to the tree to see the presents, a mouse goes to the cookie, you see santa's feet/legs walking to the tree to drop off a present, a train goes across the floor, etc. There was something that happened every 30-60 seconds. Not sure if it will change on Christmas Eve, but I remember on Christmas the scenery was identical but things were happening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts