Yule channel 108 is now available

We have local channel 10 in dispute with DISH they have had their usual dispute explanation channel up for a couple months it would be nice if they put holiday channels on those dispute channels. Kind of a peace on earth offering

It isn't Christmas season until Dish starts running the "We wish you a Merry Dish-mas" promos...

Actually, snow has blanked my Dish out, so the Yule Channel is NOT available, on any channel.

Edit: Temperature is up to 35?F outside so enough snow slid off to reveal Ch. 199 Classic Yule Log and Ch. 198 Modern Yule Log in HD. The frame rate on Ch. 198 seems to be 24 fps, though, while Ch. 199 is 30 fps and more like video (just the opposite of what I would expect for "Classic" vs. "Modern", but whatever...)

if u are interested in streaming christmas music accuradio has christmas/holiday music
Explore all the Holiday music we've "unwrapped" so far - Listen to Free Radio Stations - AccuRadio
its free, there might be ads i dunno just saw the stations.
when i listen to their other stations it has ads, that doesnt bother me.

I’ve listened to these year round for several years. There are occasional ads for the service, but it’s like 10secs every 5 or so songs. So not too intrusive.

Reactions: pattykay
You listen to Christmas music year round? :p

Doesn't everyone
okzo2d.gif

Somebody must...since Music Choice has an all Christmas channel year-round, available on their online expanded lineup, as well as on DirecTV ch 858 & on the main/101 sat to boot. (unlike Sounds of the Season) Note this is completely separate from the Sounds of the Season channel, which still exists.

Somebody must...since Music Choice has an all Christmas channel year-round, available on their online expanded lineup, as well as on DirecTV ch 858. (note this is completely separate from their Sounds of the Season channel, which still exists)

I believe SXM does also, available via their streaming service

Reactions: edisonprime

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts