Yuma Az. Shaw Direct questions.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Rranger

Original poster
Nov 23, 2018
Yuma
First time in Yuma brought my HDDSR600 receiver and dish from B.C. Canada. Which is the newer smaller one with the 1-5/8 mount. There was already a dish with the 2” mount the older bigger version on it at my site. My question is can you get the NHL Center ice package down here, it’s part of my programming at home and with it programmed on my HDDSR600 receiver should it work down here? I’m not familiar with the names or numbers of satellites I’m supposed to be picking up down here. And with all the park “experts” it’s gotten confusing. Anyone out there able to give me a bit of a ru down on what to do here? And My main question is the NHL Center Ice something I can get either dish setup to receive. Thanks.

If you need the G1 satellite from Shaw to watch Center Ice - then no. That is their newer satellite where much HD now is and it does not reach where you are. I am not all that well versed on this, but I believe all Center Ice is MPEG-4 on Shaw and I *Think* that means it is on the G1 Satellite. Hopefully someone who has first hand knowledge will post.

Hi, I just talked to my man in Yuma and he is not subscribed but tells me he gets the channels with no red light. He is on the advanced map which starts at 301 for center ice. Most people will get them at 431up. (16 ch) If you need help, pm me and I will shoot you his phone number. He sets dishes up down there for fellow Canadians :) He also has the new LNB's for the big dish available too.
If anyone has an android box, I have an IPTV app that gets a ton of cdn & us channels, sports and a video club for movies at $15 a mth

Reactions: Tampa8
Hi, I just talked to my man in Yuma and he is not subscribed but tells me he gets the channels with no red light. He is on the advanced map which starts at 301 for center ice. Most people will get them at 431up. (16 ch) If you need help, pm me and I will shoot you his phone number. He sets dishes up down there for fellow Canadians :) He also has the new LNB's for the big dish available too.
If anyone has an android box, I have an IPTV app that gets a ton of cdn & us channels, sports and a video club for movies at $15 a mth
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Could I please get his phone number as I am experiencing tremendous difficulty in setting up my Shaw 60 cm dish in Arcadia FL 34266 where we are staying for the winter.
Dishpointer.com states the following
Elevation: 46.1°
Azimuth (true): 228.5°
Azimuth (magn.): 234.3°
Dish Skew [?]: 121.4°
Latitude: 27.294349

Those are not correct Howittro, they should be
Address: yuma
Latitude: 32.6927°
Longitude: -114.6277°

Satellite: Starchoice 107W & 111W
Elevation: 51.5°
Azimuth (magn.): 159.2° (by compass)
Skew on the back of the dish should be about 83

I will PM you his number just in case. :)

I don't think so, I talked to him a few months ago to see if he wanted to order more xku's this year to take and his wife does not want him to be climbing ladders anymore.
I can give him a call though and see?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts