Zack Snyder will direct a 'Justice League' movie to follow 'Batman vs. Superman'

‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ Plot Details: Movie To Feature Heroic ‘Standalone’ Action Scene--Details http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/5779...rman-dawn-justice-plot-scene.htm#.VKsio3u8tEL
"Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice" is going to feature some jaw-dropping sequences and that is why it is one of the most highly anticipated superhero movies. The release date of the movie is almost a year away. However, details about it continue to surface. According to the latest report, fans must brace themselves to witness an epic action sequence.Weta Digital's Sr. Visual Effects Supervisor Joe Letteri arrives at the 25th Annual Producers Guild of America Awards in Beverly Hills, California January 19, 2014. Letteri and Peter Jackson were honored with the PGA Vanguard Award at the awards show.Weta Digital's senior visual effects supervisor Joe Letteri has dished out some details about the movie and the said scene. Weta Digital is the company behind the visual effects of the movies such as "Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice" and recently released "The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies."Letteri dropped the spoilers during an interview with Collider. He revealed that the much-awaited DC Comics movie "Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice" will feature a memorable scene like "Krypton sequence" from the movie's prequel "Man of Steel." At the 9:25 mark on the video of his interview with the abovementioned publication, the Oscar winner visual effects expert talked about the "Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice" and the said sequence."The sequence that we're doing is sort of self-contained, and I don't think you would've seen any of that yet. I can't really give any away, but it is a standalone sequence and I think you'll be able to pick it out when you do see it," Joe Letteri told the entertainment news publication. It must be noted that the said sequence is not the one that was unveiled during the San Diego Comic Con, as disclosed by Letteri.Meanwhile, Screen Rant speculates that the scene could involve the three superheroes--Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman--who come together to battle it out with their "common foe during the finale." Furthermore, it is speculated that the scene could be "Superman-Centric" or a rumoured scene that sees Lois Lane caught up in a dangerous situation in the Middle East."Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice" stars Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Gal Gadot, Amy Adams, Jesse Eisenberg, Diane Lane and more. The film is scheduled to hit the theatres on March 25, 2016. It is said that the crew has recently finished principal photography and the movie is now in its post-production phase.

Batman v Superman release date to be moved to 2015?
batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-logo-official-102632.jpg

Okay, so a photo has popped up showing that Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice will actually be two movies courtesy of Clevver Movies. The image shows that the first film is called Part 1: Enter the Knight, with the second having the Dawn of Justice subtitle. Another interesting thing is that part 1 will be coming out on October 23, 2015. It’s weird, since we’ve been bombarded with the March 25, 2016 release date. Could it be that DC felt left out of the cold because Marvel is releasing Avengers: Age of Ultron this year?One would say that a lot of red flags are popping up, because they haven’t seen any trailers or promotional materials for the movie yet. Then again, the Fantastic Four reboot is coming out in August and we haven’t seen anything on that.
batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice.jpg

batman v superman dawn of justice

It’s rumored that we’ll be seeing the debut trailer for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice next month. So if this is true, perhaps the image above is from the end of the trailer?

So #BatmanvSuperman teaser trailer drops with JUPITER ASCENDING next month. Finally.

— Umberto Gonzalez (@elmayimbe) January 8, 2015

http://nerdreactor.com/2015/01/09/batman-v-superman-2015/#RrCz4VC5JcEizsAT.99

Batman v. Superman: "It's cinematic history" Says Henry Cavill http://www.denofgeek.us/movies/batm...erman-its-cinematic-history-says-henry-cavill
Henry Cavill confirms he wants to play Superman for many years to come, from Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice to Justice League.Rumors persist that we're finally getting a teaser trailer for Zack Snyder's Batman v. Superman: Dawn Of Justice in the next couple of weeks. That'll give us our first proper glimpse at the film, which pairs Henry Cavill as Superman and Ben Affleck as Batman.Cavill has been chatting about Batman v. Superman: Dawn Of Justice over the past couple of days, having attended a BAFTA event and inevitably been asked about it. "It's Zack Snyder, so it's going to be a visual spectacle, and it's cinematic history," he said. "Fingers crossed it turns out to be as exciting as I think it is."It's not the only thing Cavill is crossing his fingers over, either.

‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Plot Details: Movie To Feature ‘Epic’ Battle Scene Between The Two Superheroes Plus Promo Photos Leak http://au.ibtimes.com/batman-v-supe...ure-epic-battle-scene-between-two-superheroes
"Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice" is going to feature an epic battle scene between the two titular characters. The release date of the movie is almost a year away. However, plot details continue to surface. According to a latest report, the flight choreographer has teased a jaw dropping action sequence in the movie. At the same time, promo photos for "Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice" have begun to surface.In an interview with Spanish website Los Andes Diario, Guillermo Grispo, the stunts and flight choreographer, talked about his experience of working with Zack Snyder for "Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice." He also dished out on an epic showdown scene between Ben Affleck's Batman and Henry Cavill's Superman. Batman-News has picked up and reported the translated interview revealing the details from the movie.

The Justice League Movie May Have A Big Problem That Needs To Be Fixed http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Justice-League-Movie-May-Have-Big-Problem-Needs-Fixed-69272.html
We have until 2017 before we’ll see the first part of the Justice League movie hit theaters, and apparently things are moving along well… in fact, a little too well. Why is this a problem? The latest rumor suggests that, like with Man of Steel, the script is the main issue with Justice League. Only this time around, it’s for the opposite reason.While David Goyer’s script for Zack Snyder’s solo Superman movie was -- in my opinion -- underwhelming, the script for Justice League acts like Patton Oswalt’s Parks and Recreation Star Wars/Marvel/DC filibuster. In other words, it’s way too long and nobody except for geeks can understand what the hell is going on. This rumor comes from the folks over at Tech Times, and we should take it with a grain a salt for the time being. The film is still so early on in development that things are likely to change drastically. But at least one factor does line up with what we’ve previously heard of the film.Now, this is a major SPOILER

Does General Zod become Doomsday in Batman v Superman? http://nerdreactor.com/2015/01/23/d...day-in-batman-v-superman/#4RACLkriEt8mv8m4.99
Back in November, Michael Shannon was seen in Chicago hanging with his Man of Steel co-star Henry Cavill. Normally people would chalk this up to old cast mates hanging out with each other. However, Chicago was where Batman v Superman was filming, thus prompting fans to speculate whether or not General Zod would be back in Batman v Superman.But how can General Zod return if he died?Comicbook.com has uncovered a juicy rumor on how this could be possible, and it involves General Zod becoming one of Superman’s greatest foes: Doomsday.

Man of Steel’s Christina Wren returning as Carrie Farris in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2015/...ris-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice.html
It looks like we can add another returning player from Man of Steel to the cast of next year’s Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, with Christina Wren – who played the United States Air Force officer Carrie Farris – revealing to Pittsburgh Magazine that she’ll be back in the hotly-anticipated DC ensemble.“The casting director got in touch with me. I got to know her a bit through the first project, Man of Steel because she had to hunt me down a little bit; she just called me directly, which is always nice. It’s more personal. We filmed mostly in August; I was out in Detroit. Back a little bit in September. I can tell you that I think it’s going to be badass! They’re just such an awesome team. The bits that I was on set for look fantastic; everyone in it is fantastic. It’s exciting; it’s high-energy; it’s high-action. They are addressing all of the things that they set up in Man of Steel.”

‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: This 'Man of Steel' Character Is Set To Return In The Sequel http://au.ibtimes.com/batman-v-superman-dawn-justice-man-steel-character-set-return-sequel-1420922
“Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice” will see the return of some major DC Comics characters, including the two superheroes Batman and Superman. Joining them in the adventure is actress Christina Wren as Major Carrie Farris.For those unfamiliar, her character was first introduced in “Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice” 2014 prequel “Man of Steel.” Her character is expected to be seen in a larger role as compared to her first appearance in the franchise. Inquisitr reminds us that in “Man of Steel” Christina Wren is the portraying the Captain who found Superman so attractive that she told her commanding officer, “I just think he’s kinda hot.”

'Batman vs. Superman' Movie: New Photo Of Wonder Woman, Batman And Superman Surfaces? http://www.idigitaltimes.com/batman...der-woman-batman-and-superman-surfaces-414937
A higher-quality version of an alleged promotional image for Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice has surfaced online.The “official” image of the DC trinity (Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman) was posted on Reddit, which was supposedly used during the Hong Kong International Licensing Show earlier this year. JoBlo posted the photographs of the images displayed during the event back in January. (Click here to see JoBlo’s photos)Warner Bros. has yet to release an official photo of the DC Trinity, but it is plausible the below image could be a promotional one for the Batman vs. Superman movie. However, the poster in question resembles other photoshopped images available online.While the studio has kept details regarding the production under wraps, Batman vs. Superman star Amy Adams has dished about her character Lois Lane and confirmed she filmed a scene with Bruce Wayne.“He is going to be his own unique thing,” Adams told Tewkesbury AdMag regarding Ben Affleck’s performance as Batman. “He’s got a wonderful quality and a great body of work. I was only in one scene with him, I think I’m allowed to say that. So I didn’t get to see much, but what I saw was fantastic.”Adams added she’s excited for DC fans to see Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman on screen together. The actress told Tewkesbury AdMag she enjoyed her time on set and can’t wait until she can officially start talking about behind-the-scenes details.“It should be a lot of fun. It was a lot of fun for me,” Adams said. “We’re not allowed to speak about it, but I just want to tell everybody everything. I’ve spoken about working briefly with Gal as Wonder Woman and Ben as Batman and had a wholly positive experience.”Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice starring Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Amy Adams and Jesse Eisenberg will be released to theaters on March 25, 2016.

‘Wonder Woman’ Gal Gadot Gives Update on ‘Batman V Superman’ Figure http://screenrant.com/wonder-woman-gal-gadot-workout-photos/
If the expectations and pressures of casting female superheroes are slightly higher than their male counterparts at present, then a character like Wonder Woman looms even larger. It was for that reason that a live-action version took so long to make it to the big screen – but the time has almost come. She may be debuting alongside other Justice League heroes, but with Batman V Superman, actress Gal Gadot will give a new generation their very own version of Princess Diana.

This is What Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor Will Look Like https://games.yahoo.com/news/jesse-eisenberg-lex-luthor-look-150500433.html
Fans haven't gotten to see much about the upcoming Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice film, directed by Zack Snyder and hitting theaters on March 25, 2016, but in Entertainment Weekly, they had a first look at Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor. The Superman villain, shown above, is very different from other villains in comic books. He's a thinking man's villain and a public figure.Zack Snyder had a bit to say about the character in the upcoming film. “He’s not any of the Lexes that you’ve seen, that’s for sure...other than him being a captain of industry and one person to the world and another person to himself. And bald, of course... Our Lex is disarming and he’s not fake... He says what he believes and he says what’s on his mind. If you can unravel the string and decipher what he means, it’s all there.” Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice opens up on March 25, 2016.

Plot Details Reveal Why Superman Will Fight Batman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice http://www.pastemagazine.com/articl...ls-reveal-why-superman-will-fight-batman.html
Yesterday was the big reveal of Jesse Eisenberg as the billionaire villain Lex Luthor. Compared to the other first look images we’ve gotten for the upcoming Dawn of Justice, the Luthor images were much less exciting. Although Eisenberg looked to be filling the role nicely, it left us questioning his sway over his heroic counterparts. Now details on the film have been released and we can say with confidence that Luthor will play the power card over the much more intimidating Superman, though we’re still not sure how.Zack Snyder’s follow-up to Man of Steel will still not hit theaters for another year, but Badass Digest is divulging new information about the story way beforehand. According to the site, it will be at the behest of Luthor that Superman will pick a fight with the Dark Knight. The film is said to be loosely based on the comic series The Dark Knight Returns. Snyder’s movie will differ from the Frank Miller story, which saw Superman working for the government with Bruce Wayne holding power over him, by focusing on an a new scheme concocted by Luthor:

Ben Affleck Just Slipped a Majorly Awesome Batman v Superman Spoiler http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/movies/news/a33974/ben-affleck-batman-spoiler/
On Thursday, Ben Affleck testified alongside Bill Gates at a hearing before the Senate Appropriations Subcommittee on Diplomacy and National Security. Affleck was there as the founder of the Eastern Congo Initiative to discuss the issue of foreign aid and diplomacy in the Eastern Congo, and chose these austere surroundings to let one very important spoiler out regarding his upcoming role as Batman in next year's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice."To Senator Leahy, I would be remiss if I did not acknowledge my co-star in Batman. The role is marginally smaller than mine but I understand you're quite good," he said, addressing Patrick Leahy, who for, his part, seemed quite happy about the role.

'Batman v. Superman' trailer attached to 'Mad Max' http://news.yahoo.com/batman-v-superman-trailer-attached-mad-max-100009632.html
The first full trailer for "Batman v. Superman" will coincide with the release of "Mad Max: Fury Road" in May.A slice of footage had been shown behind closed doors at the San Diego Comic-Con in 2014 but was not officially released for a wider public viewing, and Warner Bros. was efficient in ensuring any leaks were removed from popular streaming sites in rapid time.The information was surfaced by Collider, which points out that by targeting the "Mad Max: Fury Road" release on May 15, Warner will be able to put a bit of distance between the DC Comics franchise project, Marvel's "Avengers: Age of Ultron," and a "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" trailer that's to be released alongside it.

'Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice': Jesse Eisenberg's Most "Terrifying" Requirement to Play Lex Luthor https://www.yahoo.com/movies/s/batman-v-superman-dawn-justice-jesse-eisenbergs-most-040029714.html
It's intimidating to play any character in a superhero universe, but Jesse Eisenberg felt particularly vulnerable around one aspect of the role of Lex Luthor in the upcoming Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice.That is, shaving his head."I came out of the womb with a full head of hair, so I've never been able to touch my scalp — yes, it's freezing!" he said Thursday night while on Late Night With Seth Meyers."It's really strange. You want to wear a helmet. ... It's terrifying."That makes Lex Luthor seem so much less intimidating," admitted host Seth Meyers.Eisenberg and the cast had to don disguises while on set. "You'd think there'd be something more threatening than the floral-arrangement bandana."Zack Snyder's Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, — also starring Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Amy Adams, Jason Momoa and Gal Gadot — hits theaters March 25, 2016.

'Batman vs. Superman' Movie Trailer: Composer Says First Teaser Is 'So Awesome' http://www.idigitaltimes.com/batman...-composer-says-first-teaser-so-awesome-431026
Tom Holkenborg, co-composer for Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, may have spoken a little too soon about the trailer.Holkenborg, who's working with Hans Zimmer to score the film, posted on his official Twitter account his first impression of the Batman vs. Superman trailer. The problem with his comment was Warner Bros. had not confirmed a trailer was in existence or ready for release.“We mixed the trailer today... F*** it's so awesome... #iFilmscoring #dawnofjustice #BatmanvSuperman @BatmanNewsCom,” Holkenborg wrote.Holkenborg has since removed the post from his Twitter, and Warner Bros. has continued to keep quiet about the DC film's first teaser. However, Collider reports the highly anticipated trailer would be released during Mad Max: Fury Road.

Warner Bros. Should Never Release The 'Batman V Superman' Trailer http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottme...ailer/?utm_campaign=yahootix&partner=yahootix
As you may have heard, the latest would-be rumor is that Zack Snyder will be offering a sneak peak at the first Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer courtesy of his Twitter account tomorrow morning at 9:00am PST. By sneak peak, I mean the first five seconds. The actual trailer will allegedly be screened for select theatrical audiences on Monday, April 20th. The gimmick, according to Umberto Gonzalez is that you pop onto Twitter at 9:00am, watch the five-second sneak peak, and then sign up to drive to a theater on Monday to see the trailer in full before anyone else. Gonzalez is also claiming that the trailer will be attached not first to Mad Max: Fury Road on May 15th but with Avengers: Age of Ultron on May 1st. Unless of course Warner Bros./Time Warner Inc. decides to attach it the overseas release of Avengers: Age of Ultron which drops in France on April 22nd and the UK on April 23rd.All of this comes on the heels of what will allegedly be an unveiling tomorrow at around 10:00am of the second trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens during the Star Wars Celebration event in Anaheim, California. By the way, said event will now be streamed online for those unable or unwilling to attend in person, but that’s a conversation for another day. I have a modest proposal for the marketing department for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. How about they just never ever release that fabled initial teaser trailer?

WATCH: Zack Snyder Teases ‘Batman v Superman’ Trailer https://www.yahoo.com/movies/s/watch-zack-snyder-teases-batman-v-superman-trailer-023948903.html
Director Zack Snyder confirmed Monday’s Imax trailer event for “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” by teasing the highly-anticipated footage on Twitter late Wednesday.The “Batman v Superman Imax Trailer Event” is billed as being 15 minutes long, prompting speculation that the presentation will include extra footage from the “Man of Steel” sequel, which stars Henry Cavill as Superman and Ben Affleck as Batman. It will also feature an intro from Snyder.
http://amp.twimg.com/prod/multibr_v...?Os08EN6gtyV47MTx0qCU7chorv+vYCnweKGd3OH96xA= ZackSnyder
?
@ZackSnyder
Follow

Confirmed 4.20.15 #BatmanvSuperman @IMAX special teaser screening events. Limited space. RSVP http://www.batmanvsupermandawnofjustice.com/imax/ We now have the first footage from Zack Snyder's "Batman V Superman." The director tweeted a 21-second teaser of the trailer, which will debut in IMAX theaters on April 20. Nothing really happens in the clip, but we get a look at ... wait for it ... empty costumes. http://www.batmanvsupermandawnofjustice.com/imax/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts