2011-12 NFL Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting...

Matt Flynn to the Miami Dolphins?

Aaron Rodgers thinks it’s a “strong possibility.”

In fact, Rodgers on Wednesday told a Milwaukee radio station he sees the Dolphins and the Seattle Seahawks as the “two top dogs” in the race for the talented backup, expected to become an unrestricted free agent in March.

This is based on a conversation with Flynn “in the last few days,” Rodgers said of his backup quarterback in Green Bay the past four years.

“I think it’s a strong possibility that [the Dolphins] would make a run at him,” Rodgers said during his weekly appearance on ESPN Milwaukee. “I think it kind of makes sense. Joe [Philbin] in that system, which I’m sure is going to be very similar to this system, and Matt having a great grasp of that and playing well in his recent opportunities. I think it would kind of make sense to bring Matt out there.”

Aaron Rodgers calls Matt Flynn to the Miami Dolphins a “strong possibility” – Mike Berardino – Sun-Sentinel

definitely makes sense to me. i don't usually go off of one game but we need to try something.ANYTHING....... :eek:

The Lions did that with Scott Mitchell, ya all saw what happened there.
Lasted, what, 3 years ?

Mitchell did make them presentable back then, for a while.

It's an absolute joke. Even the crowd at Aloha Stadium was booing.

They need to make this game extinct.

Today's NHL All-Star games was only slightly better. About the only game that's played anything like a normal game is the MLB All-Star game because their is no direct contact, and nobody is going out-of-their-way to avoid contact. Of course, football is the worst of 'em all since it's hard to tackle someone without touching them...may as well hand-out flags.

Today's NHL All-Star games was only slightly better. About the only game that's played anything like a normal game is the MLB All-Star game because their is no direct contact, and nobody is going out-of-their-way to avoid contact. Of course, football is the worst of 'em all since it's hard to tackle someone without touching them...may as well hand-out flags.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts