2014-15 NFL Play-Offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was away all day so any news on Hate-Gate.....oops I mean Deflate-gate?

Follow-up: Just watched BB's presser this afternoon.....it's very possible there's going to be a lot of Patriot ass kissing in the near future. Then again, I wouldn't put it pass the haters to man up and admit they were wrong with their quick to judgement, let's hang'em all reaction

Reactions: BillD1984
Robert Newhouse. He played fullback for the Cowboys during that 1975-76 season with Preston Pearson. He was 5-10,209 lbs,which compared to ex-Cowboy Calvin Hill,was small(although he was only two inches shorter & the same weight as Walt Garrison who he replaced when Garrison retired),but he had huge thighs.
That's some weight fluctuation, going from 5 to 10,209 lbs. Talk about yo-yo diets!
Meanwhile,in the "other" NFL scandal,"crotchgate/crotchghazi."
NFL warns Marshawn Lynch a crotch grab will cost 15 yards
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ill-cost-15-yards/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs
Yes,yes,yes,Marshawn,we know you have one,now will you stop grabbing it PLEASE???????
He's just making sure he isn't playing with DEFLATED BALLS!!!

LOVE how a lot of the Patriots players have publicly said that BB's presser yesterday fired them up!! Ohhhhhhhhh, I CAN NOT wait for a week from tonight!! :)

LOVE how a lot of the Patriots players have publicly said that BB's presser yesterday fired them up!! Ohhhhhhhhh, I CAN NOT wait for a week from tonight!! :)
Meanwhile,let's see how the NFL treats Marshawn Lynch this week. If the NFL tries to fine him for something petty like not enough words in a sentence to any answer to the press' questions to him,I think the Seahawks will want to pi$$ in Goodell's cereal & win the Super Bowl for Marshawn. OMG,Bill Belichick & Tom Brady versus Marshawn Lynch & Richard Sherman,who's a hater to hate?

I have the Pro Bowl on the big screen & WWE's Royal Rumble on my Kindle Fire(thanks to WWE Online),& I'm frankly not paying attention to either one.

Richard Sherman just said at the Pro Bowl that the NFL is too worried about Marshawn Lynch's antics to do anything to the Patriots about Deflategate.

Ok,I've turned off the Pro Bowl & now I'm watching the Royal Rumble on the big screen(instead of the Kindle Fire). The ONLY game I want to watch is the Super Bowl,not the Pro Bowl. I don't care how you spin it,I'll believe that WWE Wrestling is real before I believe that the Pro Bowl is(I don't even know what the score is or who's winning).

Ok,I've turned off the Pro Bowl & now I'm watching the Royal Rumble on the big screen(instead of the Kindle Fire). The ONLY game I want to watch is the Super Bowl,not the Pro Bowl. I don't care how you spin it,I'll believe that WWE Wrestling is real before I believe that the Pro Bowl is(I don't even know what the score is or who's winning).
I haven't watched the Pro Bowl in probably 20 years.

Then why didn't the Seahawks footballs deflate?
I assume you mean the Colt's footballs.

If so, probably because the equipment manager (on his own of course ;) ) didn't deflate them.
Or perhaps atmospheric pressures work differently on either side of the stadium ;)

What still has me confused in this silly discussion is how the refs didn't notice this the whole first half. If there was that much of a difference then how did no one notice?

What still has me confused in this silly discussion is how the refs didn't notice this the whole first half. If there was that much of a difference then how did no one notice?
Refs typically don't squeeze the ball. Just pick it up and place it. Probably not looking for it. But a linebacker intercepting a hard throw pass will (and did) likely notice the difference before a ref would.

And it wasn't the whole half. The refs were informed mid-way through the first half, but didn't get a chance to examine the balls until halftime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)