2014-15 NFL Play-Offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspend Bellichick permanently,Brady 1 full season,bar Pats from sb,and give it the trophy to Seattle via forfiet,would be a fitting punishment imo.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

This actually was the first thought that came to my mind after hearing about the 11 out of 12 balls found deflated.
New England Patriots Disqualified From Super Bowl? Momentum Growing To Kick Patriots Out After Cheating Scandal
http://www.inquisitr.com/1775216/ne...-to-kick-patriots-out-after-cheating-scandal/

The "momentum" is most likely momentum in public polls leaning towards banning the Patriots from the Super Bowl,SOMETHING THE NFL WILL NEVER DO.
The most likely realistic punishments will be a very stiff 7 digit fine,loss of a first round draft pick,& maybe,based on the Bountygate punishments,Belichick & Brady suspended for the entire 2015 Football season,with maybe,but very unlikely,owner Kraft also suspended for that season.
Brady suspended ?

Did Brady deflate the Balls, hows he get suspended in your scenario ?

Suspend Bellichick permanently,Brady 1 full season,bar Pats from sb,and give it the trophy to Seattle via forfiet,would be a fitting punishment imo.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
What great viewing that would be ...
6 pm on Feb 1st, they present the Seahawks with the Trophy with deflated balls as a forfiet from the Pats !

0569686001421877807_filepicker.jpg

Reactions: whitewolf8214
A bit harsh.

Due to the repeat offender status, Bellichick should probably be suspended for a season, without pay.
Brady probably instigated it, and should be fined and suspended for a game or two next season.

Reactions: Kraven
This whole thing stinks worst than 3 day out manure! IMO, this is ESPN just trying to up its ratings and get headlines.

First off, since when is Mark Brunell the QB authority of the planet? He bashed Brady saying any competent QB could tell the different in pressure. A couple of former no-name QBs by the name of Heisman, Marino and Young stated they couldnt tell the difference.

Also, stop misleading the readers and constantly referring to it as POUNDS. Its pressure clowns! Brady isn't throwing a bowling ball. The Ball isnt missing 2 pounds!

I loved how the ESPN NY writer (NY who L O V E S the Pats) had the main article in ESPN BOSTON... come on!

Am not going to start a science argument.... but its possible that balls inflated INSIDE will lose PSI in a colder environment hours later.

IMO, this is a non-issue. The Colts got beat period. The haters are fueling this non-issue as the next great controversy.

Here are some questions I never read/hear ESPN ask:

1- Where were the balls initially tested? Indoors or outdoors.
2- Were the Colts balls tested as well?
3- Where all 12 balls used in a game?
4- Did the 11 "deflated" balls all have the exact same PSI or did they vary?
5- ESPN claimed the balls were deflated during the game...any video evidence? There's enough cameras on the field surely one of them might of caught something.
5- What exactly is 12.5PSI - 2 pounds?
6- Besides the evidence of "a cheater is always a cheater", is there proof?

I really dont care if its the Pats, Jets, Colts or Jaguars.... you dont hang a team/management/player without indisputable, 100% accurate proof!

To me, this is all Patriots envy.

The fans and he league should be relishing a SB w/ the top team of both conferences and a matchup that's a coin toss. This distraction IMO is giving the edge to Seattle.

Cheers, K

PS- Mark Brunell... you suck!

Reactions: BillD1984
Yup you're right sir , Spygate was all BRADY! :facepalm
If you noticed, they were 2 seperate sentences (hence the period), the first about Bellicheck's repeated cheating.
The second was Brady, and mentioned nothing about repeat offender status, and thus a far lighter punishment

But if you must use anything to justify your team breaking the rules then by all means go ahead.

I admit it looks bad.. but there are several possible explanations. Yet the media, IE- ESPN, already judged them guilty.

If a 100% unbiased investigation is done and its determine that there is indisputable evidence that a member(s) of the Patriots did intentionally deflate the balls... there should be consequences. Until then, its all speculation.

Another point, during Spygate (which in my opinion is much worse than this), BB fully cooperated w/ the league and admitted it. Not once did he deny it.

Am calling this manipulative journalism...the NYPOST and ESPN are all quoting people who are negative on the Pats whereas the other side of the coin is ignored.

Another point, during Spygate (which in my opinion is much worse than this), BB fully cooperated w/ the league and admitted it. Not once did he deny it.
Hard to deny it when you were caught red handed ;)

Personally I consider tampering with game equipment worse than videotape scouting.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
What was the temp indoors? 74degrees minimum.... difference of 25degrees, plus thow in wind and rain.

Also, where the "proper" balls at the end of the game also weighed?

Anyways nothing is going to happen to the Pats for the Superbowl.
This event is too high profiled...and if anything should happen that could potential lower the ratings
will have advertisers up in arms.

Goodell might be OK w/ upsetting womens' groups, but he won't bite the hand that feeds the NFL.

What was the temp indoors? 74degrees minimum.... difference of 25degrees, plus thow in wind and rain.

Also, where the "proper" balls at the end of the game also weighed?
If the environment could significantly alter the physical properties of a football that much, Wilson and the NFL for that matter would have had big problems before now....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love it, this witch hunt has done nothing but solidify my fandom of this team.

Nothing has been proven, no one has been implicated but since it the Pats nothing short of execution will be good enough for the wolves.

I surely hope Chris Mortensen wasn't drunk when he made his report, because if he was that cow needs to be put out to pasture. But I'm sure his info he got from the Colts cracked up owner is solid.

Reactions: BillD1984
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts