2014 AL Central

Oh that Tiger Bullpen, let's see where it goes. If there was anything in the minors I would think coke would be gone by now

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Tigers beat the White Sox this afternoon, 7-4 and Max picks-up his 2nd win of the season. I didn't realize they were playing a day game. Anyway, I see our less-than-stellar bullpen was once again, less-than-stellar. On a positive note, Miggy had a couple base-hits and knocked-in 3-runs. Go Tigers!

Tigers beat the White Sox this afternoon, 7-4 and Max picks-up his 2nd win of the season. I didn't realize they were playing a day game. Anyway, I see our less-than-stellar bullpen was once again, less-than-stellar. On a positive note, Miggy had a couple base-hits and knocked-in 3-runs. Go Tigers!

Jackson also had a good game, a double and a walk ... Some reason Jackson seems much more comfortable hitting where he's at now.

Davis was 3-5 with a HR.

Cabrera has raised his avg 43 points in 2 days, now up to .250.

Oh that Tiger Bullpen, let's see where it goes. If there was anything in the minors I would think coke would be gone by now

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Yep, sometimes scratch my head wondering why Coke in still on the team.

Maybe we need to add some Run to Mr. Coke ....

Wheres Pepsi when ya need him ?

So much for the Tigers vaunted Starting Rotation ...

Porcello leaves last nights game with elbow tenderness and Anabel Sanchez just left todays game in the 3rd inning with some kind of ailment.

Porcello leaves last nights game with elbow tenderness and Anabel Sanchez just left todays game in the 3rd inning with some kind of ailment.

Hopefully Sanchez is just feeling a little under-the-weather (lots of flu going around). As for Porcello...hopefully he'll be fine after a bit of ice and therapy. I think he's an average pitcher who can have his moments when he's on his game, and he's pitching well so far this season.

Meanwhile, the Tigers are on the board early...but they will need runs with bullpen. Speaking of our bullpen...they made last night's 10-1 lead much too exiting, as always.

Turns out Sanchez left with a blister ...more than likely will be fine for his next start.

Turns out Sanchez left with a blister ...more than likely will be fine for his next start.

Now it's being reported that Sanchez has been placed on the 15 day .... Listening to Asmus, he said that the blister was GROSS and the worst he's seen.

Tigers recall P Justin Miller from the Hens, the same guy that they optioned to Toledo earlier in the day for another pitcher they brought up.

Poor guy is on a yo-yo.

Tigers are about 4 games behind the rest of the division in games played, due to rain outs and or other weather related issues.

If you need a rain out, just schedule Verlander to be on the mound that night.

His start Sunday was washed out, now the rains are coming down in Chicago, holding up his start, fortunately I'd rather the game get postponed right away, vs on and off rain delays all night.

Fwiw, were in the middle of that same storm here in NW Ohio, suppose to rain all night here.
I believe this is the Northern edge of the same storm wreaking havoc across the South.

Ironically, with the Tigers playing less games than the rest, they STILL lead the division by a game.

Yea we had some rain this morning and looks like we have a serious batch coming our way, I am not sure they will get this one done tonight

Yea we had some rain this morning and looks like we have a serious batch coming our way, I am not sure they will get this one done tonight

Well spoke to soon game on!

Game is in Chicago ...

That said, we do have bad rains coming soon ...

Just had a real hard rain for about 20 minutes about 30 minutes ago.

Tigers get the winning run in the 9th with a 2 out base hit bunt from Bryan Haloday with a runner on 3rd. You don't see that every day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)