2014 NFL Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Eagles looking good yesterday!Always nice to put a beat down on Dallas.

As for Sanchez,yea he looks a lot better now,but he is playing in an offense suited to him.There are many floundering nfl qbs that could look good playing under Chip Kelly.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

On a different subject, who would have predicted at the start of the season that the NFC South would be the weakest division this year?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

On a different subject, who would have predicted at the start of the season that the NFC South would be the weakest division this year?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
I knew it would be much weaker,but not 4-7 weak.The Saints are missing Sproles and Jenkins,both have been great additions in Philly.I also expected the Panthers to take a step back with letting Smith go,then the Greg Hardy situation,plus aging overpaid rbs,just added to the problems.The second I heard Josh McCown was TB starting qb,I knew they weren't going to improve.The only team I expected to improve was Atlanta,definitely wrong about that.

On a positive side,hopefully this quashes the playoff expansion idea.

I knew it would be much weaker,but not 4-7 weak.The Saints are missing Sproles and Jenkins,both have been great additions in Philly.I also expected the Panthers to take a step back with letting Smith go,then the Greg Hardy situation,plus aging overpaid rbs,just added to the problems.The second I heard Josh McCown was TB starting qb,I knew they weren't going to improve.The only team I expected to improve was Atlanta,definitely wrong about that.

On a positive side,hopefully this quashes the playoff expansion idea.

When I heard that Sproles was going to Philly, I thought WHAT were the Saints thinking.

Probably with the exception of both the Patriots-Packers & the Broncos-Chiefs games,I think the only game worth watching today is the CFL Grey Cup on ESPN2 at 6pm.

Anybody watching the Bengals-Bucs game would have witnessed one of the strangest kick-offs ever.I don't know if the Bengals were trying an onside kick or the kicker screwed up,but one of the Bucs closest to the kick-off(on the first line of defenders) recovered AND advanced the ball. THEN the Bengals were flagged for being off-sides on the kick-off. Why in the world would the Bengals attempt an onside kick in the 3rd quarter?

Anybody watching the Bengals-Bucs game would have witnessed one of the strangest kick-offs ever.I don't know if the Bengals were trying an onside kick or the kicker screwed up,but one of the Bucs closest to the kick-off(on the first line of defenders) recovered AND advanced the ball. THEN the Bengals were flagged for being off-sides on the kick-off. Why in the world would the Bengals attempt an onside kick in the 3rd quarter?
I was wondering the same thing. That whole game had moments that made you say "What the heck were they thinking?".

Where was this Oakland team last week.

I only wish I knew. I felt physically sick with that game. You had 10 days to prepare and that was sh*t ball you decided to lay? The ONLY thing preventing me from kicking the TV was that I paid damn good money for this thing and it was only a year old.

I am man enough to admit I almost cried in shame, aggravation and disgust in what I saw. I actually turned it off as soon 2nd quarter starter.

couple notes TV wise for week 15

Cleveland/Cincy moves to Fox
Vikes/Detroit moves from noon to 3:25 kickoff

Considering all of Fox's other 1 pm (noon) games were losing teams, I see why they made the switch. And CBS looks like they still have 7 games for that week so I see why they gave 1 game to Fox.

They were talking about the Cleveland Browns on ESPN & whether the Browns will start Hoyer or Manziel next week. Chris Berman brought up when the Miami Dolphins played "Woodstrock(David Woodley/Don Strock)" as QB,& suggested the Browns should do the same with Hoyer & Manziel. The only thing I remember about "Woodstrock" was when Woodstrock turned into Dan Marino.

couple notes TV wise for week 15

Cleveland/Cincy moves to Fox
Vikes/Detroit moves from noon to 3:25 kickoff
That must be something local to you.
Cleveland/Cincy is a CBS only game.

Why would it, when there are scenarios with a 12-5 team missing the playoffs while a 5-11 or 6-10 team hosts a game?

Reseeding going to be a big topic too.
Re-seeding I am all for,a sub 500 team hosting a playoff game,no way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Sidebar