AL Central 2010

Not a good day for Minnesota Twins and Minnesota Vikings today.. oh and USC beat Minnesota yesterday huh dang

Twins win and thier number drops to 3 ?
Tigers win again have now won 4 straight and 6 of 10, now that it's way to late.....
But would love to see them over take Chicago for second place.

Minnesota has to keep winning as NY and TB are playing each other so it's making it real difficult for the Twins to pass anyone.

Last edited:
woo hoo!

maybe they can do it tonight....I'd prefer the Sox win tonight then the Twins can win it outright at home and not have to wait 2 hours after the game is over to see ;)

woo hoo!

maybe they can do it tonight....I'd prefer the Sox win tonight then the Twins can win it outright at home and not have to wait 2 hours after the game is over to see ;)

Definitely!! It's sooo much better when they win it on the field! :up

But either way, they've earned it! :)

woo hoo!

Definitely!! It's sooo much better when they win it on the field! :up

But either way, they've earned it! :)

Come on guy's, it's the Division, your out after much bigger fish.
Ya celebrate, but act like you've been there before.

When you win to move to the WS and / or WIN the thing, thens the time to Celebrate.

Come on guy's, it's the Division, your out after much bigger fish.
Ya celebrate, but act like you've been there before.

When you win to move to the WS and / or WIN the thing, thens the time to Celebrate.

Sorry, but I disagree. When you play 162 games over six months and come out on top of your division, you've EARNED the right to let loose and celebrate!

When you win the pennant and World Series, of course those celebrations escalate.

However, what is beyond stupid IMO, is the celebrations that go on after an LDS victory. So you won three more games.............so what!! :rolleyes:

woo hoo!

Looks like your getting your wish, the Twins are trailing in the 7th.

btw, whats the latest on Mauer ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)