AL EAST 2009

I think one of the more compelling stories of this coming season will be if Tampa Bay is for real or a one season wonder. My guess? For real.

I agree.

I think the Rays one area of concern could be their bullpen.

IMO, they collectively performed over their heads last season.

I hate to disappoint BillD but I think the Yankees could win this thing. I hate to even say it. They got what they needed. Sabathia,Burnett and Tex. Look at there lineup top to bottom is very, very good. And well, Mariano and Joba, I mean who could stop them.

The Yanks have ALWAYS had a powerful line-up, and they could never be counted out. But seem like they just cannot win because of those pesky Red Sox. Well NOW you have those pain-in-the-a$$ Rays that are probably has the best line-up in the majors top to bottom. UNTIL someone else wins the division, the Rays are the best team in the AL.....and they have gotten better...!:eek:

Well NOW you have those pain-in-the-a$$ Rays that are probably has the best line-up in the majors top to bottom.

That's what I've been saying. The Rays lineup has ZERO holes.

I can't think of another team in the Majors that can say that.

With the Red Sox' pitching, I think it's their division to lose.

I agree, if I was going to have questions in any area I would rather have them in the lineup than pitching staff.

People just pick the Yankees because of their reputation, fine, whatever. I love what the sox did with the bullpen this off season.

Maybe I shouldn't even watch this season since it won't even be close:rolleyes:

I am betting the Yankees don't make the playoffs, too many distractions going on in the clubhouse.

9 times out of 10, guys with tats have girls with tats.

The girl I lived with before I met my wife had more tats than me.

I knew this was you!!!!!!! It fits you so well, too. Congratulations! ;):D

steelfan-775262.jpg

steelres_tattoo.jpg

So you couldn't handler her now being that your an old fart. ;):D

My wife says the same thing.

I tell her when she turns 40, I'm going to trade her in for two 20-year-olds

She says they will kill me, I say at least I'll go with a smile on my face, then she hits me.:(

My Two Cents on Alex Ovechkin

OK....the kool-aid has worn off....BENCH JaMarcus Russell!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)