All American Dish - Dish Network

ruprect33

Original poster
Sep 21, 2005
Hey...has anyone ever signed up for Dish Network with All American Dish? They seem to have a good deal going, but I keep thinking there is some sort of catch.
Thanks,
Bill

called to follow up

I just called All American Dish and the deal is that you will get a $12 rebate for 11 months, withe your first month being free so you get their top 60 package for $19.99/month and then it goes to $31.99 after the 12 months. You also get free premium movies channels for 3 months. There is an 18 month commitment, but from what I see, that is a standard Dish Network thing regardless of who you go with. All American Dish say they are the exclusive retailer for this offer..looks pretty good I guess.

ruprect33 said:
I just called All American Dish and the deal is that you will get a $12 rebate for 11 months, withe your first month being free so you get their top 60 package for $19.99/month and then it goes to $31.99 after the 12 months. You also get free premium movies channels for 3 months. There is an 18 month commitment, but from what I see, that is a standard Dish Network thing regardless of who you go with. All American Dish say they are the exclusive retailer for this offer..looks pretty good I guess.
When they say "exclusive", they probably are saying that they're giving rebates using their cash. How will you get your $12 rebates? You send in your bill?

Yeah, they said that you mail in your bill to them and they will send you a $12 rebate every month. I took this disclaimer off of their website:

*$12/off your programming is exclusive from National Programming Service d/b/a All American Dish. You will receive your first month of programming free from DISH Network. For months two through twelve, you are eligible for a $12 rebate from All American Dish. Rebate amount not to exceed $12/month. $12/mo off offer only good for the America's Top 60, America's Top 120, America's Top 180, Latino Pack, Great Wall Pack or America's Everything Pak programming. This offer must be accepted at time of order. Customer may not request rebate "after the fact" order processing. Customer must mail a copy of each month's bill to All American Dish/$12 Rebate 7999 Knue Road Indianapolis,IN 46250 every month. Each bill must be received no later than the 30th day of the following month to be eligible. Multiple month rebate requests are not accepted. A rebate request must be received each month. For questions about your rebate request, please contact National Programming Service, LLC at 317-845-4400. You must sign up under the DHA-18 promotion and be installed by 9/30/2005. This offer can not be combined with any other offers or promotions.

Is Dish Store offering anything beyond the standard Dish Network offer? (Free first month, free Dvr, free premiums for 3 months)?

I am assuming that American Dish is HOPING that you don't send in the rebate as you have to send in your bill EVERY MONTH. Who wants to do that? Is it really worth the $12 aggravation? Not to me but to each their own.

Run Forrest Run.

They flooded our area with flyers one time. Nightmare after nightmare for us. Wrong info on the order, wrong equipment, and customers lied to about the bill amount. Call dish or go with the other listed above.

There is an 18 month commitment, but from what I see, that is a standard Dish Network thing regardless of who you go with.

not necessarily true.
I went with sundish and have only a month-to-month commitment.

bhchan said:
not necessarily true.
I went with sundish and have only a month-to-month commitment.

It's true that you can go with a no-commitment option, but then you do not qualify for any of the offers, either Dish or privately funded. I went ahead and signed up for the 18 month commitment because I got tired of calling around, trying to get someone to price match. I figure even if I only remember to mail int he rebate for 3 or 4 months, I am still ahead of the other offers out there!

If you have not already ordered...PLEASE open your yellow pages and get set up thru a LOCAL retailer. Someone that uses LOCAL installers and pays them a good price for the install.

These retailers that are located in florida and mail all over the country frequently
pay sub standard wages if they pay at all.

Keep in mind though that many of your local retailers will send you direct mailers as well.

spread the word...USE YOUR LOCAL RETAILERS!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Dont Scare me like that!!!! :)

At least in my area RS installers are MORONS! After talking to several of them, I would not let them install a mailbox! YMMV

See ya
Tony

Yeah - we're talking about REAL local guys - no RS, Best Buy, or any other chain - they all use contract installers that are usually hacks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)