Bell signal In south Florida?

lern4483

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 6, 2004
Pompano beach, Fl
Anyone down here in Florida getting a good or barable Bell signal?
I live close to Ft Lauderdale.

Im really only interested in the HD..

Have not had Bell since they changed to the new Satelite. I have heard of little or no signal down here.

Please let me know if this has changed.

Thanks...

I thought some people were reporting improved signal strength.

I could be wrong though.
well maybe you were reading from us in the West where we got all our channels back for the first time in years. But when they moved the sattelites the new one for HD isnt so good for Florida. We don't have HD so I don't know how it is here in Calif. but I think most of the problems have been around Fla.

anyone know about bell hd signal in se texas - i can get bell 91 west ok but i don't know about 82 west - would test myself but i have a line of sight issue at the moment that i don't want to correct if i can't see the bird at 82 anyway.

There is no way you will get a good signal from 82W in Texas except for "maybe" TP1 & TP2.

bayguy, there is no map, but if you want to put one together there is a deep thread here about the topic with people posting their results, and i can PM you a few different websites all over the net where people also posted their location and what their signal is now with Nimiq 4. If not, then I guess we will all continue to suffer without a map and know that unless you live within a few hours driving range of Canada, you are probably not getting 82w, especially on smaller dishes...

Hi alebowgm do you mean the Nimiq 4 strength thread? Yeah that has some reports from difffernet places including some here in Calif. I didnt read all of them but i got the jist. Someday when we get a new TV we'll probably have to switch to Starchoice unless BEV has changed again by then. :) But for now were happy because we finally got our new smart card and have all our channels back for the first time in years since the other satelite went bad. Anyway, if you dont mind PMing me those websites I'd be curious to know whether there are more reports from California, thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)