Beta Testers Wanted - Sling Media Wants YOU!

StanDarsh

PIT MEMBER
Jan 10, 2015
Georgia and such
There are two types of people they may use from this site, regular members and Pub members. If there is a chance to get in a beta program you will see Scott post a thread on the main board if they are just looking for general members. Sometimes they want it to be a little more private and want more specific members and Scott will only post a thread in the Pub members area. They don't happen all that often so you might as well just relax and enjoy all the other discussions while you wait.

I never knew until I googled Dish Beta about them using this site to pool beta testers...I was contacted through Betabound.

Anyone who is interested in beta testing as a hobby -- albeit with some long breaks now and then between tests, join Betabound.

The NDA and all are the same. And I'm sure I'm not at liberty to disclose what betas I am in. I will say that the entire Sling beta thing was a little confusing, but led to something else.

Reactions: TheKrell

StanDarsh

PIT MEMBER
Jan 10, 2015
Georgia and such
For reference, yesterday people who are signed up with betabound should've received an invitation to apply for a beta for a thermostat. Things are kinda quiet if you look at their opportunity page because of new year stuff, but it usually picks up around march/april and stays busy with betas until november.

Hard Drive Bargain Watch, Part Deux

Newbie question--who provides the OTA guide for DISH customers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts