Changes coming to SatelliteGuys.US

Hey, Vurbano, Bob & teamericson - you guys will still come and visit the BD won't you?:)
Only to post articles or rebutt blatant lies. Of course it will be amusing to see a number of BD fans suddenly buy HD DVD players giving them a cover to come in the HD DVD forum and bash it. That is exactly what happened at AVS.

No our solution is to make the new forums so Vurbano can't post to eaither of them. ;)

Ok just kidding, I am sure JoeSP smiled for a second. :D

Remember folks in the end... it's only TV. :D

Why do I have to buy a HD-DVD player to post in the HD-DVD section? And just when is that new XBOX360 with HD-DVD and HDMI coming out?:D

I think I remember you were pretty Blue early last year.:D
I did start out as a BD fan before the products came out. Then I discovered that there really was no need for BD to exist. And I also didnt think it possible to survive at its price point. I still do not understand the price difference if they both have the Horsepower to decode VC-1. If anything, siince BD initially was to be mpeg2, a less complex decoding task than VC-1, then BD players should have been cheaper. I saw this as nothing more than arrogance and greed IMO.

Last edited:
Why do I have to buy a HD-DVD player to post in the HD-DVD section? And just when is that new XBOX360 with HD-DVD and HDMI coming out?:D
That is the justification many BD fans use at AVS, like "thebland" to go into the HD DVD section and bash it. He is now a third string BD movie reviewer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)