Satelliteguys.us server knows the TRUTH!!!

The article he posted had this big url in it and that url was screwing things up. :)

But with that said please remember that SatelliteGuys is Blu Ray friendly, after all we are run on a Playstation 3. :)

(JUST KIDDING)

Funny as heck...

Scott posting in the war zone? What a weird week.

No, satelliteguys still let's us link to the digital bits and tvpredictions.com. I seriously doubt that it has a FUD machine.

Funny as heck...

Scott posting in the war zone? What a weird week.

No, satelliteguys still let's us link to the digital bits and tvpredictions.com. I seriously doubt that it has a FUD machine.
You forgot Blu-ray.com. Thats where the blu smurfs assemble and have roll call before heading out to troll other forums in blue brigades and shout "HD DUD must die!". I hear there is a secret thread there where they all kneel and pray to bill hunt in the evening. Thats just what I think.

Last edited:
You forgot Blu-ray.com. Thats where the blu smurfs assemble and have roll call before heading out to troll other forums in blue brigades and shout "HD DUD must die!". I hear there is a secret thread there where they all kneel and pray to bill hunt in the evening. Thats just what I think.
:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha

And you forgot avs forums are where the majority of HD-DVD smurfs assemble, reason why they shut down the warzone :) I could imagine things going on there at this time of the year if they had the warzone still active.

It be like "daddy slapped mommy at the dinner table."

I just looked over there and they've given Blu-Ray Bill is own section.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts