Direct tv HD DVR Gennie34 Remote ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
What buttons work with Direct tv TIVO Genie HR-34-700 and the THR22 remote Example dose the

playlist
managing Recordings
Guide
Menu
play
fast forward
forward
mute
what other buttons work ?

What buttons work with Direct tv TIVO Genie HR-34-700 and the THR22 remote Example dose the

playlist
managing Recordings
Guide
Menu
play
fast forward
forward
mute
what other buttons work ?

I imagine that any button that DOES NOT have the TiVo logo on it will work for you. YOU have to test the remote yourself to find out.

royrdsjr do not get this you imagine that any button that DOES NOT have the TiVo logo on it will work for you what .?

Hutch1814 I was told this would work with my direct tv Genie dvrhd34

DIRECTV TiVo Remote for THR22 or HR2X DVRs -

Supports IR and RF. Exact replacement for the TiVo Peanut remote that ships with the new (2012) DirecTV HD TiVo. Not compatible with any other TiVo, from DirecTV or otherwise. This remote will work in IR and RF mode with HR2X and HR34 DVRs. Only IR mode supported in HR44.

Supports IR and RF. Exact replacement for the TiVo Peanut remote that ships with the new (2012) DirecTV HD TiVo. Not compatible with any other TiVo, from DirecTV or otherwise. This remote will work in IR and RF mode with HR2X and HR34 DVRs. Only IR mode supported in HR44.
YOU have to test the buttons yourself to see which ones will work for you. Any button on the remote that is TiVo specific probably will not work with your Genie. However I'm sure that the button that turns on your Genie,as well as the button for changing channels & the menu button,will work for you.

Look,I'm not trying to be a jerk,but do you have a care giver that helps you? Maybe it will be easier to explain to that person,then that person can explain to you & show you what I & others are trying to say.

Ok so since you've got this info what exactly is the question? Roy was saying that the receiver itself won't accept any sort of special commands given to it that would normally work on the TiVo from that remote

royrdsjr sorry to bother you I guess what I want to know is if HR34 DVRs. is a Genie DirecTV receiver like said here DIRECTV TiVo Remote

for THR22 or HR2X DVRs -

royrdsjr sorry to bother you I guess what I want to know is if HR34 DVRs. is a Genie DirecTV receiver like said here DIRECTV TiVo Remote

for THR22 or HR2X DVRs -

Yes, the HR34 is the genie. It looks like it'll work from what you keep posting

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)