Dish network account number

Dishusercan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 14, 2010
US
I am billed threw a third party and I need to know my account number for I can log in to dishnetwork.com, is there a way to find out my account number or create a account without one

Thanks

Iceberg said:
but you should still be able to see your bill online through whoever it is (since you mention 3rd party)

I just get charged on my credit card, that is the only kind of bill I get

Hey dishusercan, Nick from DISH here. Sounds like you may be bundled through a Telco partner of ours. You can send me a PM if you'd like with your receiver number and I will look up the acct for you.

Dishusercan said:
I am billed threw a third party and I need to know my account number for I can log in to dishnetwork.com, is there a way to find out my account number or create a account without one

Thanks

Do you live in the U S ? Sounds like a grey market account.

If you have a Telco partner try your phone number with area code and you can then set a new user name and password. I think I remember doing this last year or more.

Hey dishusercan, Nick from DISH here. Sounds like you may be bundled through a Telco partner of ours. You can send me a PM if you'd like with your receiver number and I will look up the acct for you.

All I know, as a third party customer (AT&T), I am treated like the unwanted step child every time I call for cust serv. Most frustrating was last year I received a postcard from dish telling me that I have been given two free PPV, but I have to order PPV online and enter the codes through the website by logging in. When I finally got my account number and set up a password, I learned that, as a third party customer, I am very limited to what I can do at the Dish website, I couldn't even enter the codes from the postcard for the free PPV. I called dish and said how could you send a notice for free PPV but I have no way of using it, they finally went ahead and credited my account for the cost of 2 PPV. So from my viewpoint, I can log into the Dish website but it provides no advantage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts