Dish Network in Ottawa Canada?

MCIBUS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 2, 2005
Bell Fibe TV Land
Question?

My cousin who has BEV is switching to SC, but here's the problem?

Now where his dish is set(no other place to put it)he wants to move it to find 110 & 119(he has two 24" dushes one at 91 & 82).

Now there is a tre very close two where 91 is pointed at.

Now I looking from behind the at the LNB pointed at the sky how many inches does he have two move it to reach 119. the second will try and get 110 if he can get 119 with the first dish.

So in other word how many inches wil it be for 91 for the dish be turned to the right to find 119?

I had iit done by a sat in staller for when seitch from BEV to Dish o don't know how much it was moived.

Now I can se it be that much because 91 & 82 wasonly a couple of inches difference betwen the LNB pointed at the sky, so I'm figure it would be the same for 110 & 119. 91 to 110 is only 9 degre difference(same as 91 to 82)and 110 to 119 is another 9 degrees(28 for 91 to 119)

So how many inches would the dishes need to be moved?

Don't hyhe doesn't get a sat instller to doo it :rolleyes: :confused:

TOM :)

Question?

My cousin who has BEV is switching to SC, but here's the problem?

Now where his dish is set(no other place to put it)he wants to move it to find 110 & 119(he has two 24" dushes one at 91 & 82).
I assume you mean he is switching to Dish??

I assume you mean he is switching to Dish??

Yup or he wants to. Like said he wants to switch to SC but use his BEV dishes for Dish like I did,

Now the thing is there is tre near where he hasto point to get the sats and its very close to block a signal.

Now that link that downriver provided is ok, but it doesn't help really.
What I like to know or really my cousin is how mny inches does the LNB/DISH have to to get 119 from 91.

If he knows that info he camn measure over the amount to the right hold a stick and by looking down the stick to see if it not blok by the tree.

Now he may not even be able to get SC either.

So he doesn't want to buy the equipment and then find out he can't get the service,
He can't put the dish anywhere else and the tre us not on hiis property and I don't want to use my receiver a test to see if can get the signal. Had hell of a toime getting dish ang now that I have it want NO PROBLEMS!!

TOM :)

I thought you were unable to get dish in Canada. Some Canadian law. Or are you using a broker for that also.......

Yup using a broker.

It the same as getting BEV or SC in the US.

You use a broker and we do the same for DTV or DISH.

They omnnly catch is, you guys in the states get the "better deal" as it where not as much in service or provider more in $$$.

You guys a better deal on th exchange rate US Dollar vs Cabafian, the we do with Canadian Dollar vs US Dollar.

Now U doin't know what the Brkers cost you guys in the tates but mine cost $25 US plus the package all in US dollars then exchange rate.

But then again it worth it as US programing is FAR FAR SUPERIOR then any(and I mean any programing in Canaa)then Canadian programs. Canadian programs suck.

You guys in the US have t made but good with DTV.DISH & Cable.

You se I'm a TV fantiv/Addic just ask a few of the members on the forum that know me.

TOM :):yes

Yup using a broker.

It the same as getting BEV or SC in the US.

You use a broker and we do the same for DTV or DISH.

They omnnly catch is, you guys in the states get the "better deal" as it where not as much in service or provider more in $$$.

You guys a better deal on th exchange rate US Dollar vs Cabafian, the we do with Canadian Dollar vs US Dollar.

Now U doin't know what the Brkers cost you guys in the tates but mine cost $25 US plus the package all in US dollars then exchange rate.

But then again it worth it as US programing is FAR FAR SUPERIOR then any(and I mean any programing in Canaa)then Canadian programs. Canadian programs suck.

You guys in the US have t made but good with DTV.DISH & Cable.

You se I'm a TV fantiv/Addic just ask a few of the members on the forum that know me.

TOM :):yes

everything is better in the U.S.A then in canada at least that's what my canadian
wife says, and i have to agree since i have to go up there a couple of times a year to visit her family,and i'd better stop there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)