DISH Reaches Long Term Agreement with DISNEY / ESPN / ABC

I have not lost or gained any logos on my receivers - EVER. I didn't know that receivers had logos until this thread. My newest receiver is the 722k.

100 billion,thats probably just what the Disney cruise line is worth,they just built two mega ships on top of their present two they own.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

So if they get rid of autohop that's only for the 8 abc/Disney owned channels or all abc's???

EXACTLY what I was wondering when I first heard that AutoHop was one of the bargaining chips. My ABC is out of Seattle, not one of the 8 channels that Disney owns, but certainly full of Disney content.

Disney rejected Comcast's offer to buy it. Why would Disney allow dish to buy it? They had more to gain with Comcast than dish network in my opinion. They might be regretting rejecting Comcast's offer seeing as how powerful that partnership would be.
I still think Dish is trying to get the longhorn network, sec network and watch espn included.

Disney rejected Comcast's offer to buy it. Why would Disney allow dish to buy it? They had more to gain with Comcast than dish network in my opinion. They might be regretting rejecting Comcast's offer seeing as how powerful that partnership would be.
I still think Dish is trying to get the longhorn network, sec network and watch espn included.

Disney would be the one trying to get those included.

The government just reopened. But I think if it gets nasty, Dish wants Congress involved. Although after this fiasco, I bet Charlie is having second thoughts about Congress coming in and saving him money.

For the record, market cap for Disney as of today's close is $118.53 Billion.

Now back to our reguarly scheduled "when will this be finalized and why do my logos keep disappearing?" discussion.

problems with DVD and DVR since hooking up new TV

Is this the same ehd ???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)