Email Dish if you want BBC World

keitheva

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 21, 2004
BBC World has recently signed an agreement with Discovery Communications to act as their distribution partner in the US market, which makes BBC World available to any cable or satellite operator who wishes to carry it.

If you want to see BBC World, email Dish Network and ask them to be the first to carry this excellent global news and current affairs network throughout the United States!

Cheers
-Keith

BBC World

Which email at Dish do we address it to?

Is BBC World available in HD? I get it OTA on PBS.2 in letterbox but it's not in HD.

Which email at Dish do we address it to?

Is BBC World available in HD? I get it OTA on PBS.2 in letterbox but it's not in HD.

They'll add it when they add it, if they add it. You're wasting your time with the e-mails.

Dish should carry BBC World, as well as CSPAN 3 as I indicated a few days ago in a thread I started. It is vital for many of us to be well informed and it seems incredible that Dish Network would refuse to meet the legtimate informational needs of their subscribers. I also agree that CNN International should be carried.

Dish should carry BBC World, as well as CSPAN 3 as I indicated a few days ago in a thread I started. It is vital for many of us to be well informed and it seems incredible that Dish Network would refuse to meet the legtimate informational needs of their subscribers. I also agree that CNN International should be carried.
Subscribe to the New York Times and Washington Post.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)