Existing Customer Offer .. FREE PS4

Prior promotions will not affect the current PS4 promotion. If you received an iPad because you had three referrals you are still eligible to receive a PS4 if you get three more referrals during this promo period.

Ok guys I'm trying to keep everyone in the loop. 11 days ago I got my third referral and today I got a shipping notification that I will receive a package tomorrow from *apple*. I can only assume that dish sent me out a iPad mini instead of a ps4 card.

If this is a iPad mini does anyone know who I can contact about switching to a ps4?

Ok guys I'm trying to keep everyone in the loop. 11 days ago I got my third referral and today I got a shipping notification that I will receive a package tomorrow from *apple*. I can only assume that dish sent me out a iPad mini instead of a ps4 card.

If this is a iPad mini does anyone know who I can contact about switching to a ps4?

When did those three referral get activated? The PS4 promotion started June 1st so all your referrals would have needed to be activated after that date. If you think it's an error you may have to call Dish or contact DIRT on here to see if they can help.

Just a quick update. Got my 3rd referral activated yesterday. Should just be a matter of waiting 30 days and getting my code from sony/dish. I'll update again down the road.

Just a quick update. Got my 3rd referral activated yesterday. Should just be a matter of waiting 30 days and getting my code from sony/dish. I'll update again down the road.

I hope it all goes smoothly. I need two more referrals yet. I would really love a PS4 but my wife would kill me if I bought one.

Reactions: Centex
I am actually on DISH Pause right now, but still have valid referral codes.. I know I won't get the $5/mo credit if I refer, but I wonder if it would still qualify as a referral in respect to this promotion? Does anyone know?
Anyone know the details here? DIRT?

Good news guys I got a email sent to me saying they are sending me a playstation. I received the email 3 weeks after my final referral was active. IMPORTANT: Be sure to check your spam folder, the email WAS in my spam folder.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for being a valued DISH customer and participating in the DISH Reward Offer.

Our records indicate that your reward has been approved and your reward will be sent to you in the mail within the next 4-6 weeks for the following Reward Offer(s).

RAFPS4: Refer 3 friends to sign up for DISH service and receive a Voucher for a PlayStation 4 - $0.00

At any time you may check the status of your reward by logging into your account at:

http://www.MyDISHRewards.com/members/status.aspx

(If the link above does not automatically redirect you to our site, please cut and paste it into your browser.)

Thank you again for being a valued DISH customer,

Sincerely,

The DISH Customer Care Team

NOTE: Please do not reply to this message as this message has been automatically generated and your reply will not receive attention.

Reactions: stardust3
I also would much rather have an iPad. I wish Dish would give us a choice.
I dont play games on TV but I do use an iPad all day long. The wife would love one also.

I dont play games on TV but I do use an iPad all day long. The wife would love one also.
They probably did not have a choice to give you a choice. I would imagine Apple alloted X amount for the promotion, as does Sony now.

I got my 3rd a few weeks ago and I contacted a rep and asked when I will receive the PS4 and they said I will not get anything until 30 days after the last referral was installed then I will receive a code in the mail to get the PS4.

Personally, If I got a free iPad mini, I would sell it in a heartbeat. Full size iPad is only way to enjoy video and other things where size matters. The Mini is just a super sized iPhone, IMO. You can buy a 16gb, 4 refurb for about $375.00 from Apple store.

If anyone can figure out how to get the hardware up here.. feel free to refer me.
PS- No one here was born yesterday...that includes Dish

This is one of those "Beggars can't be choosers" type of deals. I myself already have a bunch of iPads and didn't need another one but I happened to get my third right before the PS4 promo started and ended up with another iPad. It's hard to complain when I'm getting a pretty substantial product for free.

Personally, If I got a free iPad mini, I would sell it in a heartbeat. Full size iPad is only way to enjoy video and other things where size matters. The Mini is just a super sized iPhone, IMO. You can buy a 16gb, 4 refurb for about $375.00 from Apple store.

I agree with this, got the full size ipad last year on this promo. Would definitely not want anything smaller.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)