Falling Skies - TNT

Really enjoying all the new aliens.Even though it's all been done before it still keeps the show fresh and entertaining.I'm trying to figure out exactly where the 2nd mass. is.500 miles to Charleston and I heard someone mention Durham last week.The milage doesn't quite add up.:confused:

Great show again tonight and looks good for next week and only 2 episode left for this season :D Wow this season of it went fast :)

Next Epsidoe: Season 2, Ep. 9

Sunday, August 12, 2012

"The Price of Greatness": The 2nd Mass meets new faces; Tom comes across his former mentor; Maggie begins to realize that Pope might not stay with the group; Tector embraces his military past.

S~

Good episode. Not sure I trust the Col. Seemed a little too happy.

S~

Yes he did and makes you wonder if he is working with the aliens or maybe Tom's mentor is working with them.Somebody from Charleston is working with them but who?:confused: :)

I predict by the end of the season the core of the 2nd Mass will be heading out of Charleston for good reason (or at least planning their leave with only 2 episodes it will be hard).

I have a feeling the Charleston ones are really on a "reservation" set up by the aliens to pacify the resistance... Contain all the humans there until they are done with whatever they are doing to the earth... Then maybe a quick nuke on the way back to space...

I predict by the end of the season the core of the 2nd Mass will be heading out of Charleston for good reason (or at least planning their leave with only 2 episodes it will be hard).

I have a feeling the Charleston ones are really on a "reservation" set up by the aliens to pacify the resistance... Contain all the humans there until they are done with whatever they are doing to the earth... Then maybe a quick nuke on the way back to space...

That should be 1 of the next 2 final episodes since there is only 2 episodes left :)

Episode for August 19,2012 ......."A More Perfect Union" Skitters approach the newly combined resistance force;Tom discovers life-changing news;the 2nd Mass faces a dangerous threat

I wonder if Tom's wife is still alive and Tom and Anne's relationship will be challenged on who Tom wants more or if it has something to with him going on the Alienship last years season finale and I wonder if Anne's husband may still be alive.I wonder how that season finale will be :)

Last edited:

Well its clear what they are doing on earth. They are Harvesting the population.

They better not head for Atlanta!That place is crawling with zombies!:D

Can't wait for tonight's show and next weeks Season Finale I can't wait to see how they wrap up this season finale :)

Can't wait for tonight's show and next weeks Season Finale I can't wait to see how they wrap up this season finale :)

Yea with John Locke (Terry O Quinn) should make the last 2 episodes very interesting.I'm hoping he is a recurring character but,probably will get killed off pretty quick.

Yea with John Locke (Terry O Quinn) should make the last 2 episodes very interesting.I'm hoping he is a recurring character but,probably will get killed off pretty quick.

I am hoping he is a recurring character but I expect the same thing as you do he will be gone quick.Terry O'Quinn would add alot to this show :)

Good show tonight and Seaon Finale looks good next week and can't wait for it.I am wondering whether Terry O'Quinn or the Gneral is working with the Aliens....hmmm :)

The Vietnam War on PBS

NBC's The Brave

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)