Falling Skies - TNT

Next Episode: Season 2, Ep. 5

Sunday, July 8, 2012

"Love and Other Acts of Courage": A familiar face returns to the 2nd Mass; a skitter is captured and brought back to the camp as a prisoner; Maggie opens up about her past.

S~

Following weeks episode..."Homecoming" Hal finds bodies of de-harnessed children and someone from his past;Tom and Anee grow closer;Weaver's health begins to detiorate;Tom discovers that Weaver may have been keeping secrets....I wonder what disease Weaver has and what secrets he has been keeping

Few hours till show tonight and should be good and hopefully TNT has less commercials in the show finally instead of a commercail every 5 minutes :)

Next Episode: Season 2, Ep. 7

Sunday, July 22, 2012

"Molon Lobe": Ben is betrayed by someone he thought he could trust; Tom captures another hostage; Weaver offers Matt a job; members of the 2nd Mass are trapped in a basement.

S~

Not bad at all.There are elements of Falling Skies similar to Jericho,and The Walking Dead.I have always enjoyed shows like those.

No Falling Skies July 29th all repeats I wonder why unless it is the start of the Olympics Ceremony that night :) I would rather watch Falling Skies that the opening of the Olympics Ceremony but thats me :)

Another great show tonight ander the show won't be on next week of 7/29/12 due to start of the opening ceremony of the Olympics thought which stinks so should be a good cliffhanger tonight.I would rather watch Falling Skies than opening ceremony of Olympics. :)

Next Episode: Season 2 Ep. 8

Sunday, August 5, 2012

"Death March": The 2nd Mass moves on to Charleston; the group grieves recent losses; Weaver learns about Tector's background; Matt starts to bond with a harnessed girl.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)