Falling Skies - TNT

Unfortunately,unless 666 Park Avenue sucks & gets cancelled,we won't see him again on Fallings Skies or even Hawaii Five-0 next season.

True unless they film each show at different times and if he will have recurring roles on other shows:)

Last edited:
Season 2 Finale

Sunday, August 19, 2012

"A More Perfect Union": Skitters approach the newly combined resistance force; Tom discovers life-changing news; the 2nd Mass faces a dangerous threat.

S~

I still maintain that the Charleston base is a reservation agreed to by the aliens. As long as they stay in there and keep out of the way they will be allowed to live.

So do I but with Regular TV shows starting up and Football I guess they are stopping it now!Thye should start it sooner :)

Pretty good episode.Was hoping Terry O Quinn's character would be just a little darker,more sinister lol,but he still brings more to the show.As for general Max Headroom that is just too hard to believe.

Interesting twist. So, not as I was thinking a human reservation. So, now we have aliens vs aliens lined up for next season with humans caught in the middle?

Yep good surprise ending!Didn't shake out at all like I thought it would.They also left the door open for Terry O Quinn in case his new show on ABC doesn't work out.Now if they would make a season of at least 12 episodes!

I just wonder if the new aliens have vocal cords & can speak for themselves,once they learn our language(lingo),or do they have to "boot into" Ben to communicate? I also wonder if the fish head alien downloaded itself(in advance) into that alien bug & is now living in Hal?

Hal is a wonder when that bug crawled out of his eye and into his ear and should be interesting next year :)

Gret episode. Just what we need. More aliens. Maybe the fish heads are the good guys and these new ones are the bad guys. Maybe they're bounty hunters. The bug will transmit everything Hal hears back to the enemies. It was their plan. The skitter underestimated the fishheads.

S~

The Vietnam War on PBS

NBC's The Brave

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)