Haven

I am 3 episodes behind. I still find the show hit or miss; some weeks it is very good; some weeks, just eh.... All in all, its decent, not great.

Surprisingly, Haven renewed for season 2.
Not too surprising. While the ratings weren't stellar, they were steady (not too mention higher than Stargate U & Craprica). And Haven is pretty cheap to shoot (not a lot of effects and filmed in New Brunswick), so the ratings don't have to be really high in order to make a profit.

Not too surprising. While the ratings weren't stellar, they were steady (not too mention higher than Stargate U & Craprica). And Haven is pretty cheap to shoot (not a lot of effects and filmed in New Brunswick), so the ratings don't have to be really high in order to make a profit.

It also looks VERY good in HD, the New Brunswick area must be beautiful.

(The season isn't over yet; they'll probably not announce their plans for renewal until after that.)

I guess I miss read/heard the promos, looks like one more episode this week then Sanctuary takes over the timeslot.

From what I heard (last weeks promo) this Friday's was the last one for the season.

If you pay very close attention during the first episode of the series, you can clearly see "Maritime Museum of the Atlantic" painted on the side of one of the buildings. That places the filming in Halifax.

Finally went through my DVR and finished catching up with Haven. Kind of enjoyed the last couple of episodes. Pretty good cliffhanger at the end. I am curious where it is going. (I say this assuming, as I believe I remember, it will be back next summer).

Finally went through my DVR and finished catching up with Haven. Kind of enjoyed the last couple of episodes. Pretty good cliffhanger at the end. I am curious where it is going. (I say this assuming, as I believe I remember, it will be back next summer).

It grew on us and we are looking forward to see what may happen. Now, most of the time it is you "guys" talking about the good looking women making a show worth watching. Well, this time I have to say they not only have some beautiful scenery but some good looking men too :)

It grew on us and we are looking forward to see what may happen. Now, most of the time it is you "guys" talking about the good looking women making a show worth watching. Well, this time I have to say they not only have some beautiful scenery but some good looking men too :)

LOL. But I'll admit it, Emily Rose certainly was the initial attraction for the show for me. :D But seriously, it turned out to be a pretty decent show. I am very curious to see what happens to the Colorado Kid. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)