Haven

Liked Audry better than Lexie. Now we will spend all season trying to get them to find Audry/Lexie. Seems like we just reset the whole show back to the beginning again.

So, there really is more than Mike and I watching !

I think it's about to get really interesting ... I think Audry's potentially going to leave the Barn.

I think she will or at least fall in love with the partner she had before as Audry. I kind of like her name better as Lexie. Sounds sexier than AUDRY.:p

I wonder if the barn is in the head of the girl hearing things? Perhaps that's her next "identity".

Hmmm, hadn't thought about that one.

The barn supposivly was destroyed, I guess it doesn't all go to pieces at the same time everywhere, as Audry/Lexi and Sherrif Carter iare in the barn still, but Jack showed her that the barn is coming apart.

Duke has several times mentioned that things happen much slower in the barn, a few minutes in the barn ended up being 6 months outside.

I wonder if the barn is in the head of the girl hearing things? Perhaps that's her next "identity".

I hadn't thought of that one either. Weird how Audry/Lexie went into a barn and ended up in a bar. But how often do you start drinking at a bar and end up in a barn?;)

I've been a fan of this show since day one. My only gripe is Emily Rose(Audrey/Lexie) .. To me she just comes off as to wooden delivering her lines. Even Edge comes across more natural. Started thinking about the season finale. I think Jordan is going to take a bullet for Nathan thus allowing the troubles to continue.

I don't think that Killing Nathan will fix the troubles. She has to kill someone she loves the most. I think she would of loved her son more than Nathan. Even though her son went in to the barn before Audry/Lexie did. What ever happened to him anyway? I think that Nathan has a high sense of himself,to think that she would love him the most over even her on son. Mothers always put their kids over their boyfriends or husbands , or at least they should .

I don't think that Killing Nathan will fix the troubles. She has to kill someone she loves the most. I think she would of loved her son more than Nathan. Even though her son went in to the barn before Audry/Lexie did. What ever happened to him anyway? I think that Nathan has a high sense of himself,to think that she would love him the most over even her on son. Mothers always put their kids over their boyfriends or husbands , or at least they should .

I think they are referring to her Son not being in the picture.
Also, with what we saw happen in the bar with Lexi as far as her friends are concerned (they weren't really there), Audry's Son was never seen outside of the Barn, was he REALLY there ?

I think they are referring to her Son not being in the picture.
Also, with what we saw happen in the bar with Lexi as far as her friends are concerned (they weren't really there), Audry's Son was never seen outside of the Barn, was he REALLY there ?

I don't remember at this point whether he was in the picture or not any more. The show runs for a short while and then is off for large parts of the year , so it all gets to be a muddle after a while.

I don't remember at this point whether he was in the picture or not any more. The show runs for a short while and then is off for large parts of the year , so it all gets to be a muddle after a while.

Actually, it doesn't ...

It started back up about 5 weeks ago and will run straight thru for the duration of thier alloted season as far as I can tell.

They may have a Christmas special, but thats about it till the next season starts again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)